WordPress allows extensions only on posts, but having extensions on pages can be helpful too. So if you’re moving to the WordPress platform, but want to have your pages use extensions like .html, .htm, .jsp, or any other, this is the plugin for you.
Unlike other similar plugins, this one allows you to choose the extension with no pre-determined options. And you can change it anytime. This is particularly handy if you manage multiple sites since you can use the same plugin on all of them.
- Upload the add-any-extension-to-pages folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Active o plugin no menu Plugins
- Access the Settings page and input your desired extension.
I have an idea for an enhancement?
Feel free to suggest ideas on the support page.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Add Any Extension to Pages” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Security issue (cross-site scripting) fix applied.
- Fixed issue that was preventing the deletion of the plugin.
- Additional security for activating, deactivating, and uninstalling this plugin.
- Tweaks to documentation including the readme.txt.
- Initial release.