WooConvo is a lightweight plugin that allows vendors and customers to send messages after an order is placed. Admin/vendors and customers can send messages or even files to each other once the order is placed. Customers can access the WooConvo message box from the
My Account -> Orders page where each order will have its own WooConvo message area. Ajax-based, nice, and responsive message area is appended to the orders detail page to fit with every theme layout.
How it works?
Note: Click on the Initialize Demo button when the Demo is ready
Free Version Features
- Customers and vendors can send messages against each order
- Unlimited message per order
- Change button label
- Change message placeholder label
WooConvo Supports Single Store and Marketplace
- Support Single WooCommerce Store, don’t need to have a marketplace
- Dokan & WCFM
- WC Product Vendors
- WC Marketplace
- Yith MultiVendor
- File Attachments
- Filetype, size control
- Images Attachments
- Email Notification
- Change email template via WC Email Template Manager
- New Message Alert on Orders Page
- Images Thumbs
- Rich Editor
- Dedicated Support Forum
- New Message Notifications on WordPress Dashboard
Why using WooConvo
N-Media is in the WordPress/WooCommerce development for the last 12+ years and we got many feature requests. So WooConvo is one of the most demanded requests. For example, when an order is placed, the customer and vendor should communicate or share
files only related to this order and customers can get the perfect product. Following are the
reasons why WooConvo must be installed for your store:
WooConvo for Customer
- Customer may want to change delivery address/date after order placed.
- Customer may want to change the order quantity after the order is placed.
- Customer may not be happy with the product/service and wants a revision or replacement rather than give you negative feedback.
WooConvo for Vendors
- Vendors can send updates about order
- Vendors can send prototypes or samples (digital goods) rather than finally ship and get feedback
If you feel that WooConvo Free or PRO versions are not enough for your needs, please see our WooConvo Add-ons and coming more
* WooConvo Addon AWS S3 Upload all attachments into AWS S3, just add your S3 credentials and that’s all. Faster upload for all types of files especially big files.
* WooConvo Addon Quick Message Admin can create message templates and reply with a single click with a pre-saved message. Work smarter and faster with QuickMessage Addon. Unlimited message templates.
* WooConvo Addon Revisions WooConvo Revision Addon allows a client to request revisions for the order. For example, a printing company may want its clients to request a revision for a design being sent by the vendor until the client approves it.
* WooConvo Addon Live Chat WooConvon Live Chat Add-on enables fast communication between vendors and customers. It’s an ajax based chat solution to send and receive chat instantly. Chat is disabled by default but the admin can turn it on against single sessions to save server resources.
* WooConvo Add-on Dokan & WCFM Most demanded Add-on for WooConvo is released. Now Dokan and WCFM vendors can send messages from their dashboards.
* WooConvo Yith MultiVendor Addon Allow vendors in Yith MultiVendor to send messages and files to their customers from their orders panel.
N-Media providing WordPress and WooCommerce services all over the world since 2008. We are a team of WordPress developers with in-depth knowledge and standards described by WordPress. All we build is based on the problems and needs of our customers with our unique ideas, we introduced many solutions to make our client’s life easier.
Our best plugins are
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After activation, you can set options from
WooCommerce -> WooConvomenu
How a customer can send a message to the admin/vendor?
Once the order is placed, the customer sees a button against each order under
My Account -> Orders
Where admin will see messages?
Admin can see messages in each order edit page.
Can user or admin files/images with messages?
Yes, but it’s a PRO feature
What difference between Vendor and Admin?
These both are the same roles, for the single store it is an admin for the marketplace it is a vendor term.
Email sent to another party when the new message is sent?
Yes, if enabled by settings
The customer message can be added to the email notification?
Yes, using WC Email Template Manager you can variables in the message body.
Contribuidores e programadores
“WooCommerce Vendors and Customers Conversation (WooConvo)” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
= 7.18 September 28, 2022
* Bug fixed: File type spaces issue fixed
= 7.17 September 1, 2022
* New Feature: New messages now can be easily access via WP Dashboard
= 7.16 April 29, 2022
* Feature: Filter ‘wooconvo_render_message_text_input’ added
* Revision addon issue fixed
= 7.15 April 29, 2022
* Feature: WC Booking support added
= 7.14 April 29, 2022
* Bug fixed: Dokan Vendor Email and Names issue fixed
= 7.13 April 12, 2022
* Bug fixed: CSS conflict removed due to Live Chat Toggle button
= 7.12 March 22, 2022
* Feature: Filter added for message text: apply_filters(‘wooconvo_message_text’, $message, $order_id, $current_user);
* Feature: Avada theme overrides some hooks and the frontend view not rendering. Now it is supported by the Avada theme.
= 7.11 February 23, 2022
* Feature: The file Upload script is nice and cleaner in the upload.js file
= 7.10 February 9, 2022
* Bug fixed: Revision addons were not working, it is fixed now.
= 7.9 February 7, 2022
* Feature: Scroll down to latest messages
* Bug fixed: File attachment issue fixed
= 7.8 January 26, 2022
* Bug fixed: Email notification issue fixed
= 7.7 January 4, 2022
* Bug fixed: Chat option was not showing to clients, now it is fixed
= 7.6 January 4, 2022
* Feature: Send file links in email is added back
= 7.5 August 12, 2021
* Bug fixed: First WooConvo thread/message was not showing now it is fixed
= 7.4 August 12, 2021
* Feature: Now connected with two new Addons QuickMessage and AWS S3[https://najeebmedia.com/wordpress-plugin/wooconvo-woocommerce/]
= 7.3 August 12, 2021
* Feature: Email notification integration with WC Email system with template vars improved.
= 7.2 August 6, 2021
* Bug fixed: Email template vars were not linked
= 7.1 July 5, 2021
* Feature: Email notification sent via WC Email Template system
* Feature: New Addon: WooConvo Yith multi-vendor released
= 7.0 May 8, 2021
* Bug fixed: First messages not showing without refresh
* Bug fixed: Multiple recipients issue fixed
6.9 Sep 2, 2020
- Feature: Open image files in a new tab instead download.
6.8 Aug 12, 2020
- Feature: Live Chat Addon
- Feature: Rich Editor For Text Box
- Feature:Compatible with WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers
- Bug Fixed: Send button did not break the line
6.7 July 14, 2020
- Feature: Show message box after checkout on the thanks page
6.6 June 25, 2020
- Feature: Chat Reverse Order
- Bug Fixed: Revision Addon Bugs Fixed
- Bug Fixed: blank message send in an email
6.5 June 2, 2020
6.4 May 17, 2020
- Feature: Wooconvo Revision Addon
- Feature: File filed required
- Bug Fixed: WCMP suborder design
- Bug Fixed: WCMP suborder design
6.3 May 05, 2020
- Bug Fixed: get_wcmp_suborders undefine.
6.2 April 30, 2020
- Feature: Once the files are sent then automatically files are removed from the select area. no longer attach to other msg.
- Feature: Setting user can send the image or file links in the email.
- Feature: Only files can be sent in chatbox without text.
- Feature: Chatbox hides on parent order.
- Feature: Change the file’s design.
- Feature: Compatible with WCMP plugin.
6.1 Jan 27, 2020
- Feature: New notification handle with WCMP
- Bug fixed : Remove the footer-text form email template.
6.0 Dec 17, 2019
- Bug fixed: Settings page responsive on mobile
- Bug fixed: Messages area render on the user order page
5.9 Dec 16, 2019
- Bug fixed: Screen options disabled issue fixed
5.8 Dec 7, 2019
- Feature: New message notification in orders manager
- Feature: Change the setting UI
5.7 Sep 9, 2019
- Feature: WCMp latest version compatibility added
- Bug fixed: WC email template integration
- Bug fixed: Email notification vendor to admin.
5.6 Aug 27, 2019
- Feature: Notification email connected with WC Emails Settings.
5.5 May 20, 2019
5.4 March 2, 2019
- Bug fixed: Attachments download issue fixed
5.3 December 15, 2018
- Bug fixed: Vendor Display Name fixed in the message when used with WCMP
- Bug fixed: Extra spaces removed from the end of all files.
5.2 December 10, 2018
- Bug fixed: CSS issue fixed for the large message being hidden under Send button
- Tweak: WooCommerce 3.5 and WordPress 5.0 Check
5.1 November 15, 2018
- Bug fixed: Order URL wrong for when used with WCMp (WooCommerce Marketplace) plugin
5.0 October 16, 2018
- Features: Language translation support added
4.3 October 10, 2018
- Bug fixed: Order URL issue fixed with WCMP
4.2 September 26, 2018
- Bug fixed: Safar/iPohne issue fixed for file uploader
- Bug fixed: Avatar was not working, it’s fixed
- Features: Plupload loaded from WP Core
- Features: Code optimized for fast response, extra code removed
- Features: Control location for conversation box on the order page (after/before order details)
- Features: UI Block added while uploading the file
4.1 September 11, 2018
- Features: Column added in WooCommerce Orders list to quickly access conversation [screenshot-5.jpg]
4.0 September 6, 2018
- Bug fixed: Deprecated functions removed
- Bug fixed: Some warnings removed
- Features: Supported with WooCommerce Product Vendors
- Features: Supported with WooCommerce Marketplace (WCMp)
1.1 May 15, 2017
- Bug fixed: Plupload script removed
- Bug fixed: some function renamed
- Bug fixed: Sanitized all input field
- Bug fixed: use current_user_can() function for ajax requests
- Bug fixed: Removed unnecessary functions
- Bug fixed: EasyTabs replaced with WordPress core jquery-ui script
1.0 March 20, 2017
- Initial Release