Adds a sites field type to ACF. Allows for selection of one or multiple sites in a multisite network.
This field type gives the user the option to select sites in a network. You might use this to have an ads post type which can be set to be displayed on a single or multiple sites in a network… just as an example!
This ACF field type is compatible with:
- ACF 5
- ACF 4
Do you want to translate this plugin to another language? I recommend using POEdit (http://poedit.net/) or if you prefer to do it straight from the WordPress admin interface (https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/). When you’re done, send us the file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add it to the official plugin!
- Uses Select2 for ACF 5.
- Completely WordPress Coding standard compliant.
- Copy the
acf-sitesfolder into your
- Activate the Sites plugin via the plugins admin page
- Create a new field via ACF and select the Sites type
- Please refer to the description for more info regarding the field type settings
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Advanced Custom Fields: Sites Field” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Complete revamp of the entire codebase. This field now works properly with both latest version of ACF 4 and ACF 5 (PRO). There are new settings and the functionality is greatly improved. Make sure you check the settings of any existing fields after updating as this update does not include a conversion of settings.
- Bugfix – non selected items are no longer automatically selected (same for checkboxes).
- Bugfix – added default values to field options.
- This update adds support for ACF 5.0. It also deprecates ACF 3 so users with ACF3 need to use the previous version of this add-on or update ACF (highly recommended).
- Initial Release.