Admin can manage “Allow Wp-Admin Access” from a single or multiple IP address. It is helpful when the website is in development mode or to keep the website secure, so nobody can access the admin panel.
How is it Useful?
- You can give access of wp-admin to a particular IP address
- You can check which IP address is accessible from wp-admin
- You can make the website login secured using IP address
- You can avoid spam IP address
how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3 Setembro, 2016 3 replies
I set the IP from one computer and tried accessing admin from another computer I was able to do it. It's dosen't work. Please fix it at earliest
Contribuidores e programadores
“Allow wp-admin access” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Allow wp-admin access” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.