This plugin allows to use real-time shipping rates provided by third-party shipping services.
To create new live shipping service use API2Cart api method basket.live_shipping_service.create.
You can create multiple shipping services per store.
Plugin allows to disable calculations for any service.
You can also specify custom origin address for each shipping service.
- Upload the
api2cart-live-shipping-4-woocommercefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Does this plugin require the Woocommerce plugin?
Yes, the Woocommerce plugin must be installed and active.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“API2Cart Live Shipping 4 Woocommerce” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- First official release
- Handle pre-estimate requests
- Added support of Shipping Zones (Please make sure you have selected live shipping service in the WooCommerce shipping zone settings);
- The destination address field “state” is now required for countries that have such field in the checkout form.
- Added support for integration with Woocommerce via REST API
- Added new REST API endpoints:
- GET wc-a2c/v1/live-shipping-rates – retrieve all live shipping reates services,
- POST wc-a2c/v1/live-shipping-rates – create live shipping reates service,
- DELETE wc-a2c/v1/live-shipping-rates – delete live shipping reates service,
- GET wc-a2c/v1/live-shipping-rates/configs – get shipping service configs
- Improved compatibility with third-party plugins
- Fix plugin compatibility