The plugin is based on the WordPress Plugin boilerplate for a standardized, organized and object-oriented codebase. Furthermore, the Plugin has in built support for 9 Languages other than English and is easy to convert into any other language.
Key Features Include:
- AJAX Based Search
- Responsive Design
- SEO Optimized HTML
- Configurable Search Form
- Supports Customization of Google Maps V3
- Search in Km or Miles
- Distance Search based on User Location
- Search based on Zip, City, State or Country
- Easy Navigation of Search Results.
- Display Direction from User Location to Store
- Show / Hide Dropdown in Search Form to select Maximum Results
- Show or Hide Distance Search Option
- Show or Hide Category Filter in Search Form.
- Show or Hide Result Section
- Change Position of Result Section
- Configure the fields that can be shown in Results Section
- Optionally Animate the Google Map on Hovering over Result
- Configure the Height of the Map
- Configure the Zoom Level of Map
- Configure Map Type
- Show / Hide Map Control Buttons
- Customize the Contents of the Info Button.
- Supports Multi Languages
- and so much more
You can check the working example of the Plugin with default options on Demo Page
- Upload Folder
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Fill in the
Google API Keyon the Plugin\’s Settings Page.
- Add New Stores.
- Use the following shortcode where you want to display the Store Locator
- How to display the Store Locator on a Page or a Post
Just add the shortcode [ascsoftw-sl] and the Store Locator will be shown based on all the Settings that you have chosen in the Admin Panel.
- Which all Settings I need to fill to get the Plugin Working
You only need to fill in the Google API Key to get the Plugin working. Rest of the Options are only there for changing the configuration of the Plugin. To get the API Key, you can follow Google Documentation
- Oops! Something went wrong
If you see this error in place of where Google Map should appear it probably means that your Google API Key is not valid. Checking the console of the browser will give you exact error.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Store Locator” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações