Enables the supervision of your attachement, detects duplicates, detects unused files.
You may also create a list of all attached file in the page or in the child pages by using the following shorcode [attach child=1 only_admin=1 title=’Title you want’ extension=’pdf,doc,png’].
Multisite – WordPress MU
This plugin is compatible with MU installations.
- English (United States), default language
Features of the framework
This plugin uses the SL framework. This framework eases the creation of new plugins by providing tools and frames (see dev-toolbox plugin for more info).
You may easily translate the text of the plugin and submit it to the developer, send a feedback, or choose the location of the plugin in the admin panel.
Have fun !
- Upload this folder attachments-handler to your plugin directory (for instance ‘/wp-content/plugins/’)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the ‘SL plugins’ box
- All plugins developed with the SL core will be listed in this box
- Enjoy !
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Attachments Handler” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Attachments Handler” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- NEW: Various improvements of the core
- NEW: deletion of temp file upon desinstall
- Various enhancement
- NEW : add icons
- BUG: Problem with the id_media , then we upgrade to BIGINT
- BUG: the deletion of unwanted post is improved as it does not work correctly
- BUG: Issue when the number of checked posts is higher than the actual number of posts
- NEW: Add a How-To tab
- NEW: Add an ignore button
- IMPROVE: Change the class name of the core to avoid conflict
- BUG: Pb with PHP version below 5.2 (now resolved)
- NEW: Add the detection of featured image
- NEW: Regenerate the thumbnails on demand
1.0.0 -> 1.0.9
- BUG: When the attachment is deleted, update the database to indicate such removal
- BUG: Correct various problems <? instead of <?php
- BUG: T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM problem due to a <? instead of <?php
- NEW: improve the look of the configuration page of the plugin
- NEW: add a notification with the number of errors
- BUG: correct the tab selection saving that does not work since the update of jQuery by WP
- NEW: few enhancements in the framework
- NEW: limit the missing files to those in the media manager
- BUG : DELETE statement was incorrect
- Release !