Awin is a global affiliate network with over 200,000 contributing publishers and 29,500 advertisers, connecting customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. The Awin Tracking extension allows for seamless integration of our core Advertiser Tracking Suite within WooCommerce.
The extension works by appending our sale attribution technology onto your shop website and populating the relevant dynamic variables required to record conversions for your affiliate programme. Use of the Awin extension will not change the appearance of your e-commerce site.
To use this extension you must have an Awin advertiser account, please contact our sales department for further information if you wish to join as an advertiser. Additional fees apply.
- Install the plugin
- Go to settings -> Awin Advertiser Tracking
- Set your Awin Advertiser ID (Provided by your Integration/Account Contact)
Contribuidores e programadores
“Awin – Advertiser Tracking for WooCommerce” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
“Awin – Advertiser Tracking for WooCommerce” foi traduzido para 1 locale. Obrigado aos tradutores pelas suas contribuições.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Added support for WP multisite installations, tested with WordPress 6.3
- Added product categories to basket items
- Fixes get_used_coupons issue, tested with WordPress 6.1.1 / WooCommerce 7.3.0
- Fixes bug when viewing historical order data
- tested with WordPress 6.0.1
- tested with WordPress 5.9.2
- tested with WordPress 5.6.1
- adds check for undefined url parameters
- fixes a bug that the script was not rendered in the footer
- adds CDATA to MasterTag script
- fixes with Server-to-Server and empty voucher codes
- fixes bug with Product Level Tracking (PLT) values
- fixes bug with Server-to-Server
- changes order number
- minor bugfix
- first release