bbPress Activity Tracker/Analyzer tracks all bbPress forum activities and alerts you about the topic status using different labels so that you won’t miss a single thread. The plugin will then display various data that will help you analyze and improve your forum. In simple terms you can view this plugin as an analytics for your internal forum activities.
– Interactive graph showing different activity status.
– Activity status for keymasters and moderators both in frontend and admin.
– Customer Satisfaction Score for all forums.
– Topic count, reply count and last posted date in user listing page.
– Customization and Translation Ready.
A NOTE ABOUT SUPPORT: We’re here to help troubleshoot bugs, but please don’t set expectations early as the support forums at WordPress.org are only checked once a week.
Users looking for more timely/in-depth support and extended features are encouraged to check out the premium version of bbPress Activity Tracker.
FEATURES OF PRO VERSION
– All features of free version.
– Auto Post/Auto reply to a thread based on settings.
– Daily Activity Email.
– Auto close topic after specified time interval.
– Priority support on all forums, including the free forum.
– Dedicated email and chat support.
– Access to more advance features and future updates for free.
How it works?
You can use
Network Activate to activate plugin for all sites on a single install. It is only available on the Network admin site not anywhere else.
Activate activates for the site you are currently on. These will be permitted to be activated or deactivated on ANY blog.
While deleting the plugin from the
Network be sure that the plugin is deactive in all installation of your WordPress network.
- Unzip and upload the
bbpress-activity-trackerdirectory to the plugin directory (
/wp-content/plugins/) or install it from
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- If you don’t see chart dashboard widget box, click
Screen Optionsin the upper right corner of your wordpress admin and make sure that the
bbPress Activity Trackerbox is selected.
- 1. Why are my chart data are incorrect?
If your data are incorrect you can rebuild data from the settings page.
- 2. What is customer satisfaction score?
The customer satisfaction score, or CSAT as it’s often called, intends to measure a customer’s satisfaction with the service received. It is a measure of how products and services supplied by a company meet or surpass customer expectation.
In its simplest form, CSAT is expressed as a percentage between 0 and 100, with 100% representing complete customer satisfaction. There can be a large variance between the CSAT scores of companies in a given industry, or at the same company over time.
- 3. Other problems or questions?
Other problems? Please use support forum first if you have any question or queries about the project.
If you don’t receive any help in support forum then you can directly contact me at
info [at] ankitpokhrel [dot] com [dot] np. Please atleast wait for 48hrs before sending another request.
Please feel free to report any bug found at
info [at] ankitpokhrel [dot] com [dot] np.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“bbPress Activity Tracker” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- First stable version with minimum features released.