Content Cloud empowers your newsroom with dynamic workflows, resource sharing, out of the box functionality and easy integration with existing WordPress infrastructure. Simplify Collaboration within your Editorial Team across multiple WordPress sites.
Its plug-n-play architecture gives you the flexibility to take out the ContentCloud platform from your network anytime without disrupting your publishing process.
For more info, please go to our website – http://www.contentcloudhq.com
Fully Functional Demo – You can use following Account Details for playing with the demo
Editor email: firstname.lastname@example.org
pswd: 123456 .
The easiest way to install this plugin is to go to Add New in the Plugins section of your blog admin and search for “ContentCloud.” On the far right side of the search results, click “Install.”
If the automatic process above fails, follow these simple steps to do a manual install:
- Extract the contents of the zip file into your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Get your free API key by registering an account at http://contentcloudhq.com
- Where is the User Manual?
Though our interface is very intuitive but we have written a User Manual, just in case. You can access it at http://contentcloudhq.com/learn
- I have an query, where do I ask?
You can email us all your queries at email@example.com.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Betaout ContentCloud” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Freelancer Management
- Payment Section
- Social Network Publishing and Scheduling
- Improved Calendar and Dashboard
- Editorial Calendar Syncing
- Responsive Design
- 2 User roles
- Team Profiles
- Felxible Assignment Template
- Multisite Support
- Syncing of users
- Story Folders and Stories
- Team Profiles