Bitcoin/Litecoin Payments with WooCommerce plugin for WordPress, allows accepting of bitcoin/litecoin payments at WooCommerce-powered online stores.
There is a Sandbox for testing the integration of bitcoin/litecoin to your online store. This allows application developers or testers to experiment without having to use real bitcoins/litecoins.
- Sign Up at Btcmerch.com for free
- Fill in the field ‘Your Bitcoin address’ and/or ‘Your Litecoin address’
btcmerch-woocommercefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In WooCommerce ‘Settings’ on inlay ‘Payment Gateways’ under the Tab bar click ‘BTCMerch’
- Copy ‘Your callback URL’ from the plugin settings in WordPress into your BTCMerch profile ‘Callback URL’.
- Copy ‘Merchant ID’ and ‘API Secret Word’ to the WordPress Bitcoin/Litecoin Payment settings from your profile at BTCMerch.com.
- What is BTCMerch?
BTCMerch is an electronic payment processing system for bitcoin and litecoin currencies. We enable online merchants to accept bitcoins and litecoins, as a form of payment, just as they accept payments from credit cards or Paypal.
- How much does it cost to use BTCMerch?
There is no set up or monthly fees. There is a transaction fee of just 0.5%. The minimal transaction fee is 0.002 BTC or 0.06 LTC.
- What is the minimal amount to pay with BTCMerch?
The minimal amount is 0.01 BTC or 0.4 LTC.
- What currencies can I sell goods with?
Merchants can use BTC (bitcoins), LTC (litecoins) or the currencies from the list below. If the amounts in currencies are different from BTC and LTC, the currency will be converted to BTC and LTC at the market rates.
Supported currencies are: USD, EUR, JPY, CAD, GBP, CHF, RUB, AUD, SEK, DKK, HKD, PLN, CNY, SGD, THB, NZD, NOK.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“bitcoins and litecoins for wp-woocommerce” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “bitcoins and litecoins for wp-woocommerce” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Release of plugin.
- Updated plugin to work with latest WordPress Version.