To synchronize your Bizapp products and send WooCommerce orders to your Bizapp account.
- Log in to your WordPress admin.
- Search plugins “Bizapp for WooCommerce” and click Install Now.
- Activate the plugin.
- Navigate to “Bizapp” in the sidebar to access the plugin settings page.
- Follow the instructions and update the plugin settings.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Bizapp for WooCommerce” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
1.2.10 – 2022-11-15
- Fixed: Product synchronization stock status not updated
1.2.9 – 2021-07-10
- Fixed: Bizapp product list not loaded in settings page for multisite
1.2.8 – 2021-07-03
- Fixed: Push order error if SKU is empty on the variation
1.2.7 – 2021-05-16
- Added: Display tracking number in order details table
1.2.6 – 2021-05-16
- Fixed: Replace empty state and country name with its code in order details
1.2.5 – 2021-04-23
- Fixed: Empty state name in order details
- Modified: Postcode order in the customer’s address
1.2.3 – 2021-04-18
- Fixed: Ignore empty product data on webhook request
- Fixed: Allow special characters on webhook request
- Minor code re-structuring
1.2.0 – 2021-03-28
- Added: Sent to Bizapp column in Orders page
- Major code re-structuring
1.1.5 – 2021-03-05
- Fixed: Featured and gallery image missing on product sync
1.1.4 – 2021-03-02
- Modified: Improve error handling – API request error
1.1.3 – 2021-03-02
- Fixed: Bizapp product SKU not detected on variable product
1.1.2 – 2021-03-01
- Fixed: Change fatal error to normal error when API request is timeout
1.1.1 – 2021-02-28
- Modified: Request timeout to 30 seconds – default: 5 seconds
1.1.0 – 2021-02-11
- Added: Payment method ID, shipping method title and ID parameter in WooCommerce order data submission to Bizapp
- Added: Automatically update tracking number and change order status to completed
- Added: Admin able to manually send the order to Bizapp, with bulk actions
- Added: Admin able to set SKU for each variable for variable product
- Modified: Pass state/country name instead of state/country code in WooCommerce order data submission to Bizapp
- Code re-structuring and minor improvement
- Initial release of the plugin.