Content syndication is a process of amplifying your content to other blogs without hurting the SEO of your original content. You can let other blogs to republish your content in exact format with rel=canonical tag.
You can read about Rel=canonical tag here at pt.4: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/139066?hl=en
In this guide you can learn everything about using content syndication for content marketing: http://www.shoutmeloud.com/relcanonical-wordpresss-content-syndication-seo.html
Canonical SEO Content syndication plugin adds a meta box at post editor section. You can add permalink of post where the content was originally published. Popular blogs like bufferblog, readwriteweb are taking advantage of content syndication and rel=canonical tags.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download and install the plugin from WordPress dashboard. You can also upload the entire “Canonical SEO Content Syndication” folder to the
- Active o plugin no menu Plugins
- Go to post editor section, and add the URL at Canonical SEO box from where you syndicating the content.
- Is this plugin tested work with SEO by Yoast
- What about support?
Create a support ticket at WordPress forum and I will take care of any issue.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Canonical SEO Content Syndication WordPress Plugin” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Completely Redesigned With Simple Toggle On/Off Option
- Added Gutenberg Compatibility
- Dupliate Canonical Tag Issue Fixed
- Added Compatibility to Latest PHP Version 7
- Updated file
- Added Plugin header image and icon for 4.0