This Plugin adds a custom Widget that allows you to add a list of social network profile links to any Theme, using a custom navigation menu. Using this
method, you will keep your social profile links portable from Theme to Theme instead of having to re-enter them as Theme options each time you switch Themes.
This Plugin is bundled with the following Icon Fonts:
Genericons, Copyright 2013 Automattic
License Info: GNU GPL, Version 2 (or later) – /fonts/genericons/LICENSE.txt
Font Awesome, Copyright Dave Gandy – http://fontawesome.io
License Info: SIL OFL 1.1 – /fonts/font-awesome/font-awesome.css
Zurb Foundation Icons, Copyright ZURB 2013
License Info: MIT – /fonts/zurb-foundation/foundation-icons.css
JustVector Icon Font, Copyright Sergio Díaz, Derived from JustVector Icons, Copyright Alex Peattie (http://alexpeattie.com/projects/justvector_icons/)
License Info: Free Art License – /fonts/justvector/README.txt
Mono Social Icons
License Info: SIL OFL 1.1 – https://github.com/drinchev/monosocialiconsfont/blob/master/OFL.txt
- Upload the
cbnet-social-menufolder to the
Installation using “Add New Plugin”
- From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select Plugins -> Add New
- Search for ‘cbnet Social Menu’
- Click the ‘Install’ button to open the plugin’s repository listing
- Click the ‘Install’ button
Activiation and Use
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a new custom navigation menu, and name it, e.g. “Social”. (The name isn’t important, as long as you remember it!)
- Add custom links to your “Social” menu, under the “Links” metabox, one for each social network profile you wish to include.
- Save the menu, and assign it to the “Social Profile Links” Theme Location.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets, and add the “cbnet Social Profile Links” Widget to one of the Theme’s dynamic sidebars
- In the Widget confiuration, select the Font Icon to use
- What font icons are supported?
Currently, the Plugin supports Genericons, Font Awesome, Zurb Foundation, and JustVector. (Mono Social will be added in the next release.)
Most social networks are supported by both font icons, including Dribble, Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr, GitHub, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Skype, Tumblr, Twitter, and YouTube.
Genericons adds support for Codepen, Digg, Path, Pocket, PollDaddy, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Vimeo, WordPress, and WordPress.com. To use one of these networks, you must select the Genericons font.
Font Awesome adds support for BitBucket, FourSquare, and StackExchange. To use one of these networks, you must select the Font Awesome font.
(Question to be updated)
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“cbnet Social Menu” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Initial Release