CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA plugin is an effective solution that secures your Contact form 7 forms on WordPress websites from spam entries while letting human pass over easily.
Just a single click they’ll confirm they are not a robot.
Activated only in cases where Google suspects that the visitor is not a human.
This plugin utilizes the popular anti-spam library, Google invisible reCAPTCHA, to help your blog stay clear of spams.
All it takes is 2 easy step to make your website stand out from rest of your competitors.
- Install the plugin.
- Add site and secret key.
It’s easy to use.
Read How to use? section to find out more about the CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA configurations
Need Support? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Easy and simple settings for quick setup without a change in code.
- Option to Enable/Disable Protection for Contact Form 7.
- Easy to Exclude Invisible reCAPTCHA for the particular form.
- Option to Show/Hide Google reCaptcha Badge.
- Easy to Manage Badge Position.
- Easy to validate your Site Key and Secret key from CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA menu.
How to use?
- Install Plugin via WordPress Admin – Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New.
- Add CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA Go To CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA.
- Enable Protection for Contact Form 7.
- Add Site Key and Secret Key.
- Validate Site Key and Secret Key.
GPLv2 – https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Install via WordPress Admin
- Ready the zip file of the plugin
- Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New
- On the upper portion click the Upload link
- Using the file upload field, upload the plugin zip file here and activate the plugin
Install via FTP
- First, unzip the plugin file
- Using FTP go to your server’s wp-content/plugins directory
- Upload the unzipped plugin here
- Once finished login into your WP Admin and go to Admin > Plugins
- Look for CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA and activate it
- Add site and secret key
Can I Add Invisible reCAPTCHA in more than one form on the same page?
Can I remove Invisible reCAPTCHA in particular form?
Yes, we have provided exclude functionality to remove invisible reCAPTCHA in particular form.
Can I Enable/Disable Invisible reCAPTCHA Protection for Contact Form 7?
Yes, we have provided functionality to Enable/Disable Invisible reCAPTCHA Protection for all Contact Form.
What to do if CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA plugin not work?
If the plugin does not work on the website, contact our Support Team via following email address: email@example.com.
If you think, that you found a bug in our CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA plugin or have any question contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will solve within 24 hours.
Contribuidores e programadores
“CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Compatible with latest version wordpress 6.2
- Minor bug fixing
- Optimised the JS code in header.
- Add class option given for submit button.
- Minor bug fix: Security against cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
- Minor bug fix: Resolved the caching issue.
- Restrict spam entries: Added script to restrict spam entries to the contact form.
- Repositioning: We have set the ‘CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA’ menu under Contact Form menu.
- Validate Credentials: You can validate your Site Key and Secret Key into ‘CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA’ menu.
- Fix drop down issue.