Create and add user friendly popup banners to your WordPress site. Add responsive popup alerts and popup triggers for promotions. Updated and tested 2021 Version
The WordPress popup banners plugin by CreativeMinds lets users customize and promote events, products and offers on a WordPress site. Users can add a responsive popup banner across the whole site or on specific pages and advertise upcoming specials in the middle or bottom of the page. The popup plugin features popup triggers, the ability to add multiple popups, image and shortcode popups, various popup displays, and management of popup placement.
This WordPress popup plugin is an excellent lead generation tool that can boost emails lists and creates highly converting popups. With the Pro Version, customize the look and timing of these popup banners and test the success of a campaign.
Basic Banner Plugin Features
- Create Banner Campaigns
- Customize popups with HTML and images
- Display popup ad on center or footer of page
Benefits of Going Pro
- AdDesigner: Create a custom banner look to match your site’s branding
- Ad Statistics: Track banner clicks and impressions in an easy-to-use report
- Restrict by Page/Post/URL: Choose which pages or posts your popup banner will appear on
- Restrict by Period: Choose the start and end times for your popup ad campaign to run
- Random banners Campaigns
- Custom Effects – Define PopUp banner effects
- Option to add delay – Define campaigns on specific dates
- Option to setup display interval
- Use image or html banners
- Restrict banners to specific pages or posts
- Trigger popup or fly-in on JS hover or click events
Plugin usage instructions
- 1) Go to “Add New Campaign”
- 2) Fill the “Title” of the campaign and “content” of one or many Advertisement Items
- 3) Click “Add Advertisement Item” to dynamically add more items
- 4) Check “Show on every page”
- 5) Click “Save Changes”
- 6) Go to any page of your website
- 7) Watch the banner with Advertisement Item
- 8) Close the banner clicking “X” icon
pop-up, popup, campaign, campaigns, banner, ads, promotion, advertize, flyin, image, html, promotion, events, image banner, video banner, html banner
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own “virtual currency”. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Resolved PHP notice and warnings
- Fixed the bug in metabox
- Updated licensing package
- Fixed several bugs
- Added AdDesigner feature
- Added option to close popup only on button
- Fixed bug when you can’t detach banner from page
- Fixed option serialization bug
- Updated license package
- Checked compability with PHP 7.4 and WordPress 5.4.2
cm-pop-up-banners-for-wordpressfolder to the
- Active o plugin através do menu ‘Plugins’ no WordPress.
Contribuidores e programadores
“CM Pop-Up banners for WordPress” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores