Need to show a content block to only your site’s authors? Or maybe just to admins only? The User Roles add-on for Content Visbility allows you to do just that!
Every block on your site (including widgets) can be shown or hidden to users who have any role (or roles).
This add-on supports any custom role that your theme or plugins have registered, as well as the native WordPress roles.
Development is mostly done on github and releases are made there and here to the WordPress plugins directory.
What’s with the logo?
It’s a chameleon. A cool little creature which can change the way it appears – to make itself more or less visible. Seemed appropriate! Also, your suspicions are correct; a designer, I am not.
Got a question?
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Content Visibility User Role” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Honestly, I’m a professional. But when I forget to update the tag properly 3 times in a row, I don’t blame you for thinking I’m not.
- sigh sorry, Actual WP 6.1.1 compatibility. I wish we didn’t have to put it in more than one place.
- WP 6.1.1 compatibility.
- Fixed warning in widgets screen which said we were using the incorrect editor.
- Added the icon to show when a rule is selected for a block to make it easier to see which rules are active for a block.
- WP 5.8.0 compatibility
- WP 5.7.0 compatibility.
- Updated tags to make finding add-ons easier from main plugin.
- First public release. Set start and/or end times for when your content blocks will be shown.