Continually makes sure you never miss another lead on your website. We help you start automatically responding to website visitors with just a single line of code. With this WordPress plug in you’ll be up and running in around 60 seconds.
Research shows that businesses who respond faster close more sales. Today, when buyers get in touch through your website — say to request a product demo, they expect you to reply quickly, even out of hours or when they’re in a different time zone.
But most websites make customers fill out forms that ask for too much information, then when you fill them in — don’t do anything useful with it.
With Continually, you can use automated messages to respond to visitors in a way that’s personalised, low effort and most importantly — instant.
Easy to get started
Add a single line of code to your site to get started
Set up intelligent, personalised responses that adapt to what the customer says
Qualify and Capture Leads
Capture email address, company name and more using a conversational interface
Connect your calendar so customers can book meetings directly on your website
Rich lead profiles
When leads do arrive, we tell you everything you need to know to close the sale
“3 weeks later and £30,000 in sales leads from it — you embed it on your site and watch the leads come in”
— Pat Collins, The Leads Agency
“I tried standard live chat but enquiries would always come in as I was unavailable or in meetings — now I don’t have to worry about missing out on leads”
— Cormac Quinn, Loyalbe
“My workflow was simplified by replacing Drift, Typeform and Calendly with one tool — Continually!”
— Dean, Prospr
You will need a Continually account to get started. Get started for free.
Download the plugin files and upload them to the /wp-content/plugins/continually directory.
Sign into your WordPress admin area and go to Plugins and search for the Continually plugin and install.
- Once signed into WordPress and installed, click activate.
- After clicking Activate, you will be taken to you plugins. Find the Continually Plugin and click settings.
- For the next step you will need your Continually embed code which can be found in Install & settings.
- Once you have copied your embed code, Paste the embed code into your Continually plugin Settings.
- Tick the “Enable Continually on your Website” and then click Save changes
Is Continually free?
Continually is free during our limited beta period — but we intend to start charging before the end of the year. All early adopters will get preferential discounted pricing when we start charging. So sign up now at Continually.
How do I change the color to match my site?
- Log in to your continually account
- Go to Settings > Change Color
- Enter 6 character hex code or choose a color from the color palette provided.
Yes. You can make any hyperlink or button on your site trigger the Continually conversation by attaching the “continually” class to the
<a>tag. For example
<a class="continually">Request a demo</a>
Can I have multiple Continually conversations on my website?
Yes! You can create as many conversations as you like and target them based on the page your visitors are on. For example, showing one conversation on your homepage and another on your pricing page.
I don’t have a Continually account. Where can I get one?
You can create a Continually account here
Where can I find my Continually embed code?
Your Continually embed code can be found here
Contribuidores e programadores
“Continually” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Embed code is now placed in
- More obvious where to find Continually embed code
- Added ability to enable/disable Continually without having to clear embed code
- Switched to adding entire embed code