– adds a toolbar to the bottom of WordPress pages that will show meaningful information that helps developers to create optimized WordPress sites.
– Info includes SQL queries, query vars, peak memory usage, and a filetrace.
– Provides a very basic checklist with suggestions for development.
– Shows basic server stats and information
– WP rewrite rules (coming soon)
- use the automatic installer, or download and upload into your plugins directory.
- activate in the Plugins section
Q: Do I have to be logged in?
A: Yes. Just in case the plugin gets loaded on a live site, I only want admins to see it.
Q: Will you be adding new profile information or additional metrics? It seems like this is pretty basic.
A: Yes. This is just the beginning!
Q: Do you offer support for the plugin?
A: Sadly, we don\’t offer any support, but will check the plugin page from time to time and respond to messages.
Q: Is this only for development?
A: While it was created primarily for development, you can use the plugin on any site. Only the logged in Admin user will see the toolbar on the frontend.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Developer Toolbar” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
– Added checklist item to make sure you put payment gateway in production mode.
– Updated and added to the developer checklists in backend.
– Made sure toolbar is only showing for administrators
– Removed toolbar from admin area.
– Added icons to the toolbar for showing queries, query vars, cron jobs, and cache.
– Initial release. Basic checklist, info, and data.