But default WordPress use post revisions to save each post revisions in your database. If you care about the server and database size, these post revisions may be a headache.
If you feel that you don’t want post revision feature for a post type you can’t simply disable it from settings page. But with this plugin it is very easy.
What is Disable Post Revisions?
Disabling unwanted post revisions in WordPress should be easy. With this plugin, it finally is.
Disable Post Revisions – Features
- You can disable post revisions for all available post types including Post, Page etc.
- Reducing database load
- Reducing server load while editing a post
- Translation ready!
- Super Light weight.
- Completely free to use with lifetime updates.
- Follows best WordPress coding standards.
- Of course, available in GitHub
Bug reports for are always welcome. Report here.
WordPress Post Revision – More Details
If you are confused with what is post revision, refer this page to know more about it.
Bug reports are always welcome. Report here.
Installing the plugin – Simple
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for Disable Post Revision and click “Install now“
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of
disable-post-revision.zipto your plugins directory, which usually is
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Writing Setting tab under WordPress settings menu.
- Find the “Disable Post Revision” option and select the post types from the dropdown and save.
Need more help?
Please feel free to open a support request.
If you would like to have an additional feature for this plugin, let me know
What is the use of Disable Post Revision?
This simple plugin helps you to reduce your database load by disabling unwanted post revision data.
Wait a sec. What is post revision?
Ok, here is the link.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Disable Post Revision” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.6.
- PHP Coding standard fixes.
- Fixed wrong stable version number.
- Initial version release.