DS Woocommerce Order Email Export allows admin to export customer’s email addresses and other information like Name, Billing Address, Shipping Address. This plugin provide information in the CSV format file based upon the selected options. It simply adds a new tab “Customer Emails” under Woocommerce => Settings.
- CSV file download.
- Exports information from placed orders.
- Primarily exports email addresses.
- Option to remove duplicate emails in CSV.
- Other option to include customer name, billing address, shipping address in CSV.
- Option to export between selected date range.
- Works well with other plugins.
- Compatible with WooCommerce 2.0.* and 2.1.*
- The plugin required woocommerce to be installed and working properly.
- After installation and activation, a new tab will be added under Woocommerce => Settings with title “Customer Emails”
- Download the Plugin ‘woocommerce-export-customer-email.zip’
- Extract zip and upload the plugin in ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory Or directly install the plugin from wordpress admin plugin installer.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce => Settings and you will see “Customer Emails” tab. Click on it and you will find the options.
Will it work with the woocommerce latest version?
Yes, it will work with current latest woocommerce version 2.6.11
Contribuidores e programadores
“DS Woocommerce Order Email Export” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
v1.0 – 23.12.2016-
- First release.