With Enwikuna License Manager you have a great and simple plugin to sell and manage licenses for your digital products (optimized for selling WordPress Themes & Plugins). With its user-friendly interface, Enwikuna License Manager makes it easy to get started and offers basic functionality to help you manage your licenses.
Whether you are selling software, themes, or any other type of digital products, Enwikuna License Manager is a great solution for managing your business.
If you are missing something important, feel free to add a new topic to the support forum or write us an e-mail at email@example.com, and we will consider adding your idea as a feature in the following releases.
Here, you can find our documentation which helps you setting up and using Enwikuna License Manager & Enwikuna License Manager Pro.
Enwikuna License Manager comes with some basic features which can be extended by Enwikuna License Manager Pro. This way you have a great base to use. If you need more, just go pro!
- Licenses overview table including filtering, sorting & bulk actions
- Add internal notes to licenses
- Automatic configurable license creation within the order process
- Manual license creation inside orders
- Customer email to inform about new licenses
- Customer email to inform about expiring license
- Customer email to inform about expired license
- Hide pages for customers without a valid license for a product
- License deletion during order deletion
- License status model (In Stock > Trial approved | Sold > Delivered > Active | Inactive > Locked)
- Lock license to prevent any interaction
- Generators overview table including filtering, sorting & bulk actions
- Generate licenses to add them to your license stock by using your custom generators
- WooCommerce product import / export support
- Product stock management controlled by license stock
- Configure products to generate licenses based on a generator or assign licenses directly from stock
- Intuitive configurable customer account integration including license activation, deactivation & manual renewal by redirecting the customer directly to the checkout by skipping any complex order process
- Automatically set the expiration date of downloadable files from orders to the expiration date of licenses
- Migration tool to easily migrate from other license managers
- Setup Wizard for a fast & easy configuration
- Intuitive & simple settings page
- Settings import & export (CSV & TXT) to easily copy your settings from one to another page
- Logging system to monitor your automatic license process
- Statuses page including system overview, logs & scheduled actions
- Supports product translation for WPML
Enwikuna License Manager Pro
Enwikuna License Manager Pro extends Enwikuna License Manager with features like REST API, WooCommerce Subscriptions support, License hosts, Release management e.g. changelog or version and even more.
- Advanced REST API interface for external applications incl. extended auth via JWT (JSON Web Tokens)
- REST API configuration & keys management to control your REST API access
- Postman collection for a fast REST API integration
- Check which system runs your software by storing received ping calls including different information
- License import & export (CSV & TXT)
- Generator import & export (CSV & TXT)
- Hosts support – bind your licenses to host like https://www.google.de for later use inside the REST API incl. host binding during initial activation
- License encryption & decryption for a better security
- Release management for digital & downloadable products
- Trial licenses
- WooCommerce Subscriptions integration including automatic license renewal
Interested? Read more about Enwikuna License Manager & Enwikuna License Manager Pro.
Support & development
Our customers have always been our greatest assets. Because it’s no use building a great software but neglecting the customers. Our goal is to become the best license management plugin for WordPress & WooCommerce. For this, we will include every request in our development and implement it as soon as possible. Our customers have always appreciated this approach.
Please read this documentation to see how to make a good support request.
Also, we’re currently developing an app for IOS & Android which will help you manage your licenses on the go!
What we offer you as a developer
As a software agency, our focus is naturally also on the developers of this world. Therefore, we have created a dedicated section for developers in our documentation, where we explain in great detail how to customize Enwikuna License Manager & Enwikuna License Manager Pro. If you need any assistance with integrating our plugin into your process, feel free to contact us!
* Function included within Enwikuna License Manager Pro
- PHP 7.4 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
- WC 4.5.2 or greater is recommended
Below you can find a short description how to install Enwikuna License Manager. Anyway, we recommend reading our documentation!
The automatic installation is the easiest option. WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic installation of Enwikuna License Manager, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click ‘Add New’.
In the search field type ‘Enwikuna License Manager’ then click ‘Search Plugins’. Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Click ‘Install Now’, and WordPress will take it from there.
There are 2 ways to perform the manual installation:
WordPress admin dashboard file upload
1. Download Enwikuna License Manager
2. Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin’ screen inside your WordPress dashboard
3. Activate the plugin when asked after upload
FTP file upload
This installation method requires downloading the Enwikuna License Manager plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site. You can find our plugin updates directly within your WordPress admin update page.
Enwikuna License Manager comes with some sample data you can use to see how they look and use them for implementation of external scripts. You can find them inside the sample-data folder within the plugin.
Within the sample-setting-export.csv you can find an example of the exported settings.
Where can I find the Enwikuna License Manager documentation?
For help setting up and configuring Enwikuna License Manager, please refer to the documentation.
Which product types are support?
We currently support simple & variable products. If you are using WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can also use simple & variable subscriptions as well.
Why is there a paid extension?
Maintaining and developing a business software is very time consuming. About 4 people work on such a software in the background. In order to be able to realize a further development according to the wishes of the customers in the long run, it is indispensable to outsource the particularly complex part. This is the only way to ensure further development.
Can I connect an external database for storing my licenses?
We’re currently working a feature that will support external storing of your licenses by giving you the option to connect to an external database.
Is it possible to perform an offline activation of licenses?
This feature is one of our main requested features which will be available soon!
How can I switch from other plugins to Enwikuna License Manager?
We’ve included a migration tool which can be used to easily migrate to Enwikuna License Manager. After the migration, you’re ready to go! You can find the migration tool under Tools > Enwikuna License Manager > Migrator.
My question is not listed here. Where can I find more answers?
Check out Frequently Asked Questions for more.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Enwikuna License Manager for WooCommerce” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
“Enwikuna License Manager for WooCommerce” foi traduzido para 1 locale. Obrigado aos tradutores pelas suas contribuições.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Feature: Ensure WooCommerce 8.2.1 compatibility
- Feature: Ensure WordPress 6.3.2 compatibility
- Bugfix: Fix critical error within posts filter
- Feature: Add plugin migration tool
- Feature: Add rating notice
- Feature: Add new license & generator source for migration
- Feature: Introduce new animated plugin icon
- Feature: Ensure WooCommerce 8.1.1 compatibility
- Feature: Ensure WordPress 6.3.1 compatibility
- Bugfix: General bugfixes and improvements
- Feature: Ensure WooCommerce 8.0.0 compatibility
- Feature: Ensure WordPress 6.3.0 compatibility
- Feature: Ensure WooCommerce 7.9.0 compatibility
- Feature: Ensure WordPress 6.2.2 compatibility
- Feature: Use main plugin color as activation count color
- Feature: Update product images
- Feature: Add product UUID and license types
- Feature: Extend licenses list table filter for type
- Feature: Check for valid object when requesting license or generator via ID
- Feature: Differentiate between license creation / assignment during button naming inside order items (admin dashboard)
- Feature: Add functionality to hide pages for customers without a valid license for a product
- Bugfix: Make translation more generic (software instead of plugin)
- Bugfix: Fix generator licenses generation expiration date and include generation day
- Bugfix: Raise hook priority to ensure correct saving of meta data
- Bugfix: Fix licenses table product filter returning product translations when using WPML
- Bugfix: Use base product when offering WPML translated products for license actions & product assignment
- Bugfix: Modify account license displaying without needed order to allow e.g. trial licenses to be visible
- Bugfix: Do not show link to license inside emails if licenses account endpoint is disabled
- Bugfix: General bugfixes and improvements
- Feature: Add licenses overview table including filtering, sorting & bulk actions
- Feature: Add internal notes to license overview table
- Feature: Add automatic configurable license creation to the order process
- Feature: Add manual license creation inside orders
- Feature: Add license overview inside orders
- Feature: Add customer email to inform about new licenses
- Feature: Add customer email to inform about expiring license
- Feature: Add customer email to inform about expired license
- Feature: Add license deletion during order deletion
- Feature: Add license status model (In Stock > Sold > Delivered > Active | Inactive > Locked)
- Feature: Add lock license to prevent any interaction
- Feature: Add generators overview table including filtering, sorting & bulk actions
- Feature: Add generate licenses to add them to license stock by using your custom generators
- Feature: Add product stock management controlled by license stock
- Feature: Add product configuration tab including generator selection and option to sell from stock or generate directly
- Feature: Add customer account integration including license activation, deactivation & manual renewal by redirecting the customer directly to the checkout by skipping any complex order process
- Feature: Add overwrite of order downloads with the related license expiration date
- Feature: Add Setup Wizard for a fast & easy configuration
- Feature: Add intuitive & simple settings page
- Feature: Add settings import & export (CSV & TXT)
- Feature: Add logging system to monitor automatic license process
- Feature: Add statuses page including system overview, logs & scheduled actions
- Feature: Add notices icon to licenses overview table including hover to read
- Feature: Add WPML support