Shows EXIF info as widget or in the text using a shortcode. The widget shows the basic info on a photo:
Camera, Aperture, Exposure, Iso, Focal length given and as 35mm equivalent and a timestamp when the photo was taken.
The shortcode is simple:
with the following values (without the quotes):
- “camera” brand and make of the camera
- “aperture” as f/xx
- “exposure” a number in seconds
- “focallength” as found as given
- “Focallength35mm” The focal length as full frame (35mm) equivalent
- “timestamp” The time and date when the photo was taken
- “time” The time the photo was taken
- “date” The date the photo was taken
- “any” A table with all the information as seen in the widget.
Just using [EXIF] is the same as [EXIF data=any].
This image was made using a [EXIF data=”camera”] using a [EXIF data=”focallength”]mm lens.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- go to the media list, filter on “unattached” and check out the menu and the bulk pulldown.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“EXIFwidget” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
Small issue with presenting exposure values fixed.
Use the camera field to determin if there’s something to show in as a widget. Empty camera => no show.
Fixed some deprecation issues