Export the order details for each sale in your WooCommerce store. Simplify order fulfillment, generate accounting reports in a few clicks, and download into CSV format for readability and universal compatibility with Export Order Items.
Export Order Items is simple to set up and works for generating order reports straight out of the box.
Order Reporting Features And Benefits
- Sort orders for pulling specific purchase details
- Pull reports based on common range selectors or custom start and end date and time
- Sort by order ID or Product ID in ascending or descending order
- Filter by order status (Pending Payment, Processing, Completed, Cancelled, etc.)
- 18 data fields that can be included in the report
- Export WooCommerce orders to CSV format
Here’s What You Get When You Upgrade To Pro
- Save your export settings as a preset and reuse your reports
- Conditional logic for setting what is included in your report
- Generate order reports for specific user roles
- Export all sales or sort by category, tag, product ID, and included field
- Exclude or include free items, refunds, and shipping information
- Set what shows on your reports including custom fields, order line item, and variation
- Additional formats including CSV-ASCII, XLS, XLSX, HTML, and HTML Enhanced
- Change field layout, titles, add rows, and set how decimals display
- Advanced compatibility and debug controls
Want more? – check out our add-ons for expansion plugins
Faster Easier Report Creation
We wanted to make exporting WooCommerce orders a fast simple process so we streamlined the process with checkboxes, dropdowns, and toggles. Set your date range, choose how it should be sorted, pick what order status should be included, and set what fields you want to be added in your report.
“All I needed was a way to pull customer information along with product sales. And this plugin did exactly that right out of the box. Thanks!”
“The Export Order Items plugin has easy to use functions where you can select the categories you want to have in your report – awesome!”
Export And Share Anywhere
Customize your report with the toggle control settings, configure the formatting, and download your orders as a CSV spreadsheet. Email as an attachment, print it off for order fulfillment, or import it to your favorite spreadsheet software for analysis.
Is The Pro Version Right For You?
Over 95% of our users find the free version is perfect for their store. Upgrade to Pro if you need more targeted reporting, advanced options, other formats, and unlimited presets for saving all kinds of report layouts.
Addons & Integrations
Looking to automate your reports, share them on the frontend of your site, or create in-depth sales reports? We have more free and premium reporting tools for WooCommerce.
- Extra Product Options Addon – export fields from the WooCommerce Extra Product Options plugin
- Scheduled Email Reports for WooCommerce – plugin to automate report sending
- Frontend Reports for WooCommerce – display reports on the frontend of your site
- Product Sales Report for WooCommerce (Free and Pro – create sales reports for your store
Love Export Order Items?
Aspen Grove Studios has built a whole bunch of plugins, add-ons, and themes. Check out other favorites here on the repository and don’t forget to leave a 5-star review to help others in the community decide.
- Click “Plugins” > “Add New” in the WordPress admin menu.
- Search for “Export Order Items”.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate Plugin”.
Alternatively, you can manually upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory.
What’s the difference between Export Order Items and Product Sales Report?
Export Order Items generates a report with the items from an individual order, specific purchase, or specific customer for order fulfillment or accounting. Product Sales Report is for creating a report about all your products or a group of products for comparison and sales performance.
Can I schedule my reports to send automatically?
We built Scheduled Email Reports for WooCommerce as a premium add-on that can be used to schedule reports from both Export Order Items and Product Sales Report.
Where can I get your other add-ons for WooCommerce?
After you install and activate the Export Order Items for WooCommerce plugin, from the Export Order Items tab located in the WooCommerce menu, select add-ons to install free and premium feature upgrades for your ecommerce store.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Export Order Items for WooCommerce” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Prevent PHP notices when no fields are selected
- Update tested up to values
- Security fix: Improve browser caching disabling headers
- Updated WP and WooCommerce tested up to
- Rebranded admin page
- Added a link to plugin settings page
- Updated links
- Added addons tab
- Load styles and js only on the plugin admin page
- Updated license (GPLv3+); updated WP and WooCommerce tested up to
- Removed social media embeds
- Fixed incorrect date ranges when using the “Last 7 days” or “Last 30 days” options
- Added future and calendar month date range options
- Fixed potential incompatibility with order status plugin(s)
- Release inicial