Upload, manage, and display files from your server directories or page attachments in stylized lists or sortable data tables. And much, much more.
Contribuidores e programadores
“File Away” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Fixed download error when stats and encryption are enabled, was caused by previous sanitization update 3.9.7.
- Bugfix for intermittent bug with filename encryption
- Added show_wp_thumbs attribute to [fileaway] shortcode. Omit for default behavior (hide). show_wp_thumbs=”true” to show them.
- Modified bulk action select all behavior to only select files on the current page if the file table is paginated
- Fixed bug with location nonce verification for setups where Site URL and WP Url are different
- Fixed Flightbox navigation which was broken by an earlier update
- Removed deprecated encryption method
- Forgot to include a file update for Windows compat in the last update. This time it’s for real.
- Made alt pathinfo method the only pathinfo. Should fix most issues with multibyte filenames (e.g., Chinese, Russian, etc.)
- Full compat with Windows/iis/xampp
- Fixed maxsize bug with fileup shortcode
- Important bugfix for timezone handling.
- Improved error handling for ajax functions: more descriptive for troubleshooting purposes.
- Increased speed of animations in manager mode.
- Added the parentlabel attribute to the fileaway shortcode, allowing you to specify a pseudonym for the topmost directory in a Directory Tree Nav or Manager Mode table
- Fixed bug with symlinks validator that only validated one subdirectory deep
- Added option to allow symlinks in file paths. Disabled by default.
- Update to allow symlinks to escape new path validation checks unscathed
- Fixed bug for PHP < 5.5 which prevents plugin activation
- Fixed issue with new path validation’s incompatibility with wp installs in a subdirectory at different domain than front-end site
- Fixed dynamic paths not working
- important patch
- prettify set to “off” now applies to directory names as well
- one bugfix
- additional security improvements
- Timezone handling improvements
- Additional validation checks added
- Added filename sanitizer
- Moved downloader class to WP action
- added comments to several sanitization and validation methods
- Important Security Patches
- PHP 7 compat
- Introduced Windows-friendly Stripslashes method
- A completely new edition of File Away is in the works. Stay tuned.