Finally, a bloat-free solution to accept user uploads for your WooCommerce store. Let customers attach images and files relevant to their orders – with no support emails required, ever!
File Uploader for WooCommerce is a plugin for customers to upload files when adding a product to cart – directly from their phone, computer, Instagram, Dropbox and other accounts. A must-have for shops that personalize merch or print on demand. It’s built on top of a specialized uploading infrastructure — meaning every file goes through, and so does your revenue!
Since we integrated the file uploader plugin, our customers made 2x many orders. Upload is fast and using links is more convenient than downloading and emailing files to our typography.
✅ ENABLE EASY FILE UPLOADS ON CERTAIN PRODUCTS
Activate image and file uploads when adding to cart. Simply enable the File Uploader plugin on relevant product categories, and your users will do the rest unattended.
Upload images or files when adding to cart
Enable the functionality on any number of categories
14 upload sources: phone, desktop, camera, cloud & social accounts
Cross-reference uploads to orders in your WooCommerce Admin
👨👩👦👦 USE CASES – WHO IS THIS FOR?
If your WooCommerce store offers any kind of personalization, you need an easy way for users to send you images or files related to their order. Whether you customize merch or work on customers’ digital files, this is the plugin for you.
- Print-on-demand shops
- Personalized products or brand collateral
- Design and creative services
- Media or file editing services
- Legal or admin work requiring document upload
📂 SUPPORT 14 FILE SOURCES OUT OF THE BOX
Reduce friction by letting customers select files wherever they already are:
- Phone or desktop: local disk, local camera, any URL
- Cloud storage: Google Drive, Google Photos, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box
- Social: Facebook, Instagram, Evernote, Flickr, VK, Huddle
Upload sources are supported natively, so you don’t need to do any integrations or compliance work.
🛡KEEP FILES SAFE, AND EASY TO FIND
Processing orders is as easy as it can be. For each uploaded file, the plugin stores a unique link that can be found by ‘seller’ in the WooCommerce order view, as well as in the order notification email you get as a seller.
▶️ FREE PLUGIN: UPLOAD ANY IMAGES
The free version of File Uploader for WooCommerce supports all image files, and works on any number of product categories where you enable it. Usage limits are generous, and made to save us infrastructure costs.
- All image types supported
- Data retention for one month
- One file upload per product
- 1,000 uploads per month
- Customers can preview or delete files
- Crop freely: users can crop images to any crop ratio they like
- Image editor: enhance, sharpen and rotate images after uploading (enable/disable entire feature)
- Loads super-fast and works on all devices
⭐️ PAID PLUGIN FEATURES
The Pro version is on its way! Expect a great deal of customization and power-ups for your seller workflow:
- Multiple files upload* – Decide how many files can be uploaded per product
- Customize product targeting settings – allows file uploads on specific products only
- Customize text of the label that will appear above the upload button
- Customize upload button appearance
- More supported file types (videos, PDF, docs, design files and more)
- Add a text field to each uploaded file for customers to add a note or caption
- Crop presets: users can crop images using crop ratios you pre-define
- Image editor: enhance, sharpen and rotate images during upload (you enable/disable individual operations)
- Require minimum image size to filter out low-quality images
- Higher data retention period: 3 months
⚙️ UNDER THE HOOD
The File Uploader plugin is nimble and lightweight… on both your site speed and admin time. It’s not bloated by features you don’t need, and it’s built on a leading Content Delivery Network specialized in uploads: with a 99.99% uptime you can be sure every file will go through.
❓SUPPORT AND SUGGESTIONS
We welcome all and every feedback! And while you’ll see your support queries tumble down (thanks, automated file uploads), we’re always ready to answer yours. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address all your burning questions.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of File Uploader for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “File Uploader for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our eCommerce plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. Here are the detailed instructions on how to do this..
Where can I find the File Uploader plugin settings?
Navigate to WooCommerce – Settings – File Uploader Settings tab
Where are my customers’ images stored?
We use a solution specialized in uploads that is built on a leading Content Delivery Network. All files are stored in the cloud and always accessible from anywhere using the link you can find in a customer’s order.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“File Uploader for WooCommerce” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Initial Launch Version
- Improved performance