The Find Tweets Plugin scans through your blog posts and displays all the sentences that are less than 140 characters. The plugin will add your post’s shortlink to the tweet to drive traffic to your website. Great tool for content creators looking for a fast and easy way to generate popular tweets.
- Install the plugin
- Go to Tools > Find Tweets
- Sometimes puntuation will throw this tool off. Is there a planned fix for this
Yes, right now the plugin only looks for periods, which when combined inside quotations or parentheses can generate unusual tweets. This will be fixed in future versions.
- Are there planned added functionalities to this tool?
Yes, I am hoping to eventually hook this up to Buffer’s API.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Find Tweets” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Added default goog.le shortening. Previously, if no shortlinking service was enabled (Jetpack etc), would only return example.com?p=123.
- Changed sentence recognition to recognize trailing space. Should fix some number issues such as (2.5).
- Initial release.