Flit Shipping is a shipping platform that helps e-commerce sellers connect to multiple shipping and courier carriers around the world. Making it easy for your customers to select the shipment provider of their choice.
WHY USE FLIT SHIPPING
- Gain access to over 25+ shipping carriers across Africa and globally, choose which ever carrier you would like to use at any time.
- Compare prices across different shipping carriers.
- Save cost with discounted shipping price from Flit
- Create dynamic shipping rules that allows you decide where and how shipments are picked up and delivered.
- Boost your brand awareness with your customized tracking page, allowing your customers to directly track their shipments on your website.
- Improve your communication process with real-time automated SMS and Whatsapp shipment updates. This helps you reduce where is my order queries from customers.
- PHP 7.4.1 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
E-commerce sellers in Nigeria
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Flit Shipping, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “Flit Shipping,” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation method requires downloading the WooCommerce plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Flit Shipping” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Flit Shipping” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.