This plugin enables a customizable, floating share button that triggers a responsive, customizable sharesheet on desktop devices and the native iOS or Android sharesheet on mobile devices using the Web Share API.
- Supports 33 of the most popular sharing destinations (complete list below). Can be customized to show only destinations you choose.
- Uses SVG icon which looks sharp at any size and screen resolution
- Easily understandable and visual options to customize the button’s appearance
- Customize when and how the button appears or disappears with screen scrolling progression
- Can be shown/hidden on either/both desktop and mobile views
- Lightweight. Minimal CSS and JS on the frontend with no jQuery dependency
- Great tandem with the Flexible Scroll Top plugin. Works beatifully on both desktop and mobile devices, especially if you are looking for a minimalist approach.
Supported Sharing Destinations
- Social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, VK, QZone, Weibo, Mixi
- Chat apps: Whatsapp, Telegram, Messenger, Skype, WeChat, Line, Viber, QQ
- Email apps: Gmail, Ymail (Yahoo Mail), Outlook, Mail.ru, generic email
- Others: Tumblr, Reddit, Flipboard, Mix, InstaPaper, Pocket, Hacker News, Google Classroom, Buffer, Evernote, Trello
- Includes a QR code so people visiting your website on their laptop can easily share it directly from their mobile device
- On iOS or Android devices, the button will trigger the native OS sharesheet and can use any sharing destination supported by the OS or device.
- A nice review would be great!
- Give feedback and help improve future versions.
- Github repo to contribute code.
- Donate and support my work.
Check These Out Too
- Admin and Site Enhancements helps you to easily enhance various admin workflows and site aspects while replacing multiple plugins doing it.
- System Dashboard: Central dashboard to monitor various WordPress components, processes and data, including the server.
- Variable Inspector: Inspect PHP variables on a central dashboard in wp-admin for convenient debugging.
- Code Explorer: Fast directory explorer and file/code viewer with syntax highlighting.
- Database Admin: Securely manage your WordPress website’s database with a clean and user-friendly interface based on a custom-themed Adminer app. Only available on Github.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Floating Share Button” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- [Fixed] Page title and url on the mobile sharesheet no longer displays mangled PHP code.
- [Added] Suppression of all admin notices on the settings page
- [Changed] Put in place a prefixed CodeStar Framework to avoid collision with other plugins using this library
- [Changed] Improve settings page header links
- [Changed] Properly use wp_add_inline_style() to load CSS styles based on plugin settings
- [Changed] Increase share modal’s z-index to make sure it overlays everything on screen
- Tested to be compatible with WordPress 6.0
- Add review, feedback and donate links in settings page
1.6.1 (April 2022)
- Fix sharesheet close button size issue
1.6.0 (April 2022)
- Downgrade CodeStar framework with free, lighter version
1.5.2 (April 2022)
- Fix sizing issue with image select buttons due to css conflict
1.5.0 (April 2022)
- Implement custom corner spacing option
1.4.2 (April 2022)
- Modify button z-index property so it stays on top of other elements on the page
1.4.1 (March 2022)
- Increase QR code version from 5 to 8 to acommodate conversion of longer URL
1.4.0 (March 2022)
- Add dark and light mode for the sharesheet
1.3.1 (March 2022)
- Add background hover color settings
- Fix footer link to plugin page on wordpress.org
1.2.0 (March 2022)
- Security hardening by properly escaping output
1.1.0 (March 2022)
- Implement local QR code generator using chillerlan/php-qrcode library
1.0.0 (February 2022)
- Initial release