Dynamically display any Formidable Form with any combination of field inclusions or exclusions. One page. One shortcode. Infinite possibilities.
- For use with Formidable Pro
- Use secure links generated by a shortcode to load any form, showing only the fields you want to show.
- Shortcode Generator Modal
- Tutorial Built In
- PHP 5.2+
- WordPress 3.5+
- Formidable Pro
- Upload ‘formidable-kinetic/’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How does it work?
Put one [kinetic_form] shortcode on a single generic page, then create as many [kinetic_link] shortcodes as you need throughout the rest of your site, linking to the [kinetic_form] page. Your links will tell the [kinetic_form] shortcode what form to load, and what fields you want to include or exclude, as well as a bunch of other stuff. The link will even change the page title to match your form content, unless you tell it not to, which you can totally do too. Build your shortcodes with the provided shortcode generator modal on any page or post.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Formidable Kinetic” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Fixed warning on ksort.
- Fixed: Forms’ default success messages were not displaying on post. Now behaving properly.
- Fixed: Several PHP notices.
- Fixed: A typo on the Usage tab.
- Special Thanks: Jamie from Formidable!
- Initial release