This plugin will auto add a gallery image or single image lightbox in singular template. Auto for all. You just need installation it.
Subscribe our newsletter here
You need a theme? see our premium themes.
- Design adaptável
- Ajax load image to view large image
- Support all post type
- Zoom effect gallery (lightbox)
- Easy switch image gallery to single image light box
To using it in your blog, see the installation instructions
Support is handled in the WordPress forums. Please note that support is limited and does not cover any custom implementation of the plugin.
- Upload the
pluginfolder to the
- Active o plugin no menu Plugins
- Go to Settings > Gallery Image Content for configuration.
- Configuration images in your editor, See “You need configuration images in your editor to use this plugin” in Screenshots
- Everything automatic. Refresh your content post and click to image for enjoy it.
- Configuration to use it
You need configuration in your editor, all images link to URL this image full or large image. See “You need configuration images in your editor to use this plugin” in Screenshots
- How to changing the CSS?
If you need to configure the CSS of this plugin, you can copy the
gallery-image-content.cssfile from the plugin directory to your theme’s directory and make your modifications there.
Also, you can override the CSS of this plugin in other CSS file.
Do it, you won’t lose your changes when you update this plugin.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Gallery Image Content Post” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Improvement: Change colors actions when active plugin
- Fixed: Some bug for Front-end
- Just release 1.0