Plugin for Gear5 website performance measurement and alerting system
- Plugin enables you to easily setup Gear5 performance measurement tool.
- Gear5 is an free, easy-to-use, website performance monitoring and alerting system that will give you comprehensive performance information to help you speed up your websites.
Using Gear5 you will be able to:
- Monitor performance of your website(s) in real time
- Receive alerts when your website is facing slow performance or complete outage
- Integrate performance data with Google Analytics metrics
- Get monthly reports for key website performance indicators
- Analyse load times broken down by tires, countries, browsers and user defined pages
- To get more info about Gear5 and to get your free account, please visit and register at http://www.gear5.me
gear5.ziponto your local computer.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and select Plugins >> Add New.
- Click on the Upload option at the top and select the
gear5.zipfile you just downloaded.
- Click on Install.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Press Settings or go to Setting->Gear5
- Configure plugin by entering your Gear5 API key.
To get API key:
- Register and add your website at http://www.gear5.me
- Go to Gear5 Dashboard and click “Edit” for your web site
- On top of General setting your api key will be displayed.
- Copy and paste your API key into Gear5 WordPress plugin settings and press “Save Options”.
- You are set up!
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Gear5 Plugin” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores