The IP Tracking plugin from Gambit Nash is an easy way to integrate your existing Gambit Nash IP Tracking subscription into your WordPress website.
Please Note: This plugin is only an integration for the IP Tracking service, you will need an existing subscription in order for the plugin to function.
Video: Gambit Nash IP Tracking
You can use Gambit Nash IP Tracking to convert previously anonymous visitors into sales leads, see how with our short video!
How it works
From within your very own dashboard, you can identify company names, pages they’ve visited, time spent on site plus many more features and tools to help you convert website visitors into sales opportunities.
With the help of the Gambit Nash IP Tracking tool, you will be able to:
- Track Potential Customers in Real-time
- Give Your Sales Team Focused Leads
- Increase Return On Investment (ROI)
To install the Gambit Nash IP Tracking plugin:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/gn-ip-trackingdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the
Settings->IP Trackingscreen to configure the plugin with your IP Tracking account ID.
After installing and configuring the plugin, be sure to purge/flush any page cache(s) you may have (for example, W3 Total Cache) to ensure the IP tracking code is added to all pages.
- Will the plugin work without a subscription?
Unfortunately not – A subscription to the Gambit Nash IP Tracking service is required in order for the plugin to work.
This plugin is simply an integration tool to make it easier to add the tracking code to your site, without the need to modify your site’s files.
- I don’t have a subscription, where can I find out more?
If you’ve found this plugin and it is of interest to you, but you’re not currently a subscriber to the Gambit Nash IP Tracking service, you can find out more on our website:
Gambit Nash B2B IP Tracking.
- Where can I find my Account ID
If you have an active subscription to the Gambit Nash IP Tracking service, you can find your Account ID either through your IP Tracking dashboard, or in the welcome email you received after sign-up.
- How do I know that the plugin is working?
Once you’ve installed, activated, and configured the plugin (as per the Installation guide) you should begin to see B2B leads being tracked in your IP Tracking dashboard.
If you’re not seeing any leads tracked after 48 hours of activating the plugin, then please contact us for support.
- Why can’t you build the IP tracking functionality into the plugin?
The Gambit Nash IP Tracking service combines data from a variety of proprietary location databases which we are not licensed to redistribute.
The advantage to the IP Tracking service is that our databases are updated frequently without the need to update your integration plugin.
Contribuidores e programadores
“IP Tracking by Gambit Nash” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- “At a Glance” summary now has active and inactive icons
- Prevent directory listings on poorly-configured servers
- Add plugin SVG icon for display in the wordpress.org directory
- Dashboard summary added to “At A Glance” Widget
- “Settings” link added on Plugins page
- I18n support
- Fix a typo on the admin page.
- Readme Improvements.
- Include a POT file for future I18n support.
- Initial Release
- The plugin can add the tracking code to all front-end pages and posts automatically once configured.