The GoDaddy Email Marketing Signup Forms plugin makes it easy to start building an email list to drive repeat traffic to your WordPress site! Use this plugin to add a signup form to your site in no time flat.
With a GoDaddy Email Marketing starter account, you can collect as many email addresses as you like for free. And you can send up to 50 total emails to try it out. To learn more about GoDaddy Email Marketing, check out an overview here.
Once the plugin is activated, you can easily add a default signup form to your site using a widget. Or you can build your own custom signup form in GoDaddy Email Marketing and add it to your site by using a widget, shortcode, or template tag.
Setup is easy; in the plugin Settings, simply enter your GoDaddy username and GoDaddy Email Marketing API key. Don’t have one? The plugin makes it easy to sign up.
Official GoDaddy Email Marketing Signup Forms plugin features:
- Automatically add new forms for users to subscribe to an email list of your choice.
- Insert unlimited signup forms using the widget, shortcode, or template tag.
- Try GoDaddy Email Marketing for free — no credit card required.
- Español de México
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Bahasa Melayu
- Norsk bokmål
- Português do Brasil
- Tiếng Việt
Find a bug?
Please fill out an issue here.
Este plugin inclui 1 bloco.
- GoDaddy Email Marketing
- Install the plugin manually by uploading a ZIP file, or install it automatically by searching for GoDaddy Email Marketing.
- Once the plugin has been installed, click Activate.
- Nagivate to Settings > GoDaddy Email Marketing where you will find a Settings tab.
- Follow the instructions to access your username and API key. If you don’t have a GoDaddy Email Marketing account, you’ll be able to create one.
- Click Save Settings.
After your account is verified, you can insert a form into your site by using a widget, shortcode, or template tag directly in your theme. See the FAQ section for more details.
That’s it. You’re ready to go!
What is GoDaddy Email Marketing?
GoDaddy Email Marketing is the easiest way to create, send, share, and track email newsletters online. It’s for people who want email marketing to be simple.
Do I need a GoDaddy Email Marketing account to use this plugin?
Yes, this plugin requires a GoDaddy Email Marketing account.
Is there a widget?
Absolutely. Use it by finding the GoDaddy Email Marketing widget under Appearance > Widgets in the WordPress Dashboard and dragging it into the widget area of your choice. You can then add a title and select a form!
Is there a shortcode?
Yes! You can add a form to any post or page by adding the shortcode with the form ID (e.g.,
[gem id=123456 ]) in the page/post editor.
Is there a template tag?
Yup! Add the following template tag into any WordPress theme template file:
<?php gem_form( $form_id ); ?>. For example:
<?php gem_form( 123456 ); ?>where
123456is your form ID.
Where can I find my form IDs?
To find your form IDs, navigate to Settings > GoDaddy Email Marketing and select the Forms tab. If you’ve recently created new forms click the Refresh Forms button to pull them into your WordPress site.
Where can I find the API Key?
You can find your Secret API Key in the Settings section of your GoDaddy Email Marketing account on the right hand side.
Contribuidores e programadores
“GoDaddy Email Marketing” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Fix: Remove reference to
- Fix: Fix block icon SVG element so it renders properly in Firefox as well as Chrome.
- Tweak: Test with and bump support for WordPress 5.4.
- Fix: Update help tab iframe URL with www. @props aaroncampbell
- Fix: Update plugin bypassing cache when fetching customer forms
- Fix: Fix US help tab iframe URL
- Tweak: Update
GoDaddy Email Marketing Form
- Tweak: Update strings in Russian translation file. @props beebeatle
- New: Introduce GoDaddy Email Marketing content block.
- New: Add support for GDPR fields (Age consent, terms of service and tracking option)
- Fix: Update text domain to match plugin slug.
- Tweak: Update translation functions and regenerate translations.
- Fix: Switch
_wpnonce, fixing the ability to refresh GEM forms.
- New: Help tab on the Settings screen
- New: Dismissible admin notice after on-boarding
- Tweak: Indicate support for WordPress 4.7
- Fixed: CSRF – thanks to pluginvulnerabilities.com for reporting it
- Minor URL fix
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- UI & UX overhaul using tabbed navigation & enhanced admin notices.
- Added the
debugsetting to replace the
- Added Shortcake plugin integration for the
- Language support for many new locales.
- Fixed shortcode display and localization bugs #12
- Localization updates
- Refresh branding
- Code style improvements
- Unit tests
- Added support for web form fancy fields
- Made some styling changes to mobile view
- Fixed incorrectly loaded stylesheet
- Minor style improvements to front-end form output
- Move the “Powered by GoDaddy Link” below the submit button and link it up to the correct place
- Initial version. forked from the Mad Mimi Sign Up Forms WordPress Plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/mad-mimi-sign-up-forms/