Sync your Goodtill POS products and stock quantities with WooCommerce.
Import products into Goodtill from WooCommerce
If you have an existing WooCommerce store containing products, this plugin can export a CSV of all products which can then be imported in the Goodtill back office, making them ready for sale on the POS.
Import products into WooCommerce from Goodtill
If you are creating a new WooCommerce store, this plugin allows directly importing all Goodtill products, or a subsection of products, into WooCommerce ready for sale on your online store.
This plugin allows syncing the stock levels between Goodtill and WooCommerce, using Goodtill as the “master” source of stock values, which are then copied over to WooCommerce.
Products are matched between the two systems via their SKUs, therefore each product and its variants must have a unique SKU.
Stock levels will be in the following cases:
- The stock values for all published products will be fetched from Goodtill and updated in WooCommerce at a set interval (by default, every hour).
- When an order is placed in WooCommerce, the stock will immediately be decremented in Goodtill. The reverse is true in the case of a return or order cancellation.
To check whether stock is syncing for a product, check the “Goodtill” tab in the product edit page. This lists the last sync data for the product and its variants, if it has any.
- Up to date WordPress, WooCommerce and PHP installations.
- Goodtill account with Ecommerce addon.
- Products setup with unique SKUs.
- Upload the
goodtill-stock-syncfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open the ‘Goodtill Stock Sync’ plugin settings and enter your Goodtill credentials in the ‘Credentials’ tab.
- Map Goodtill VAT rates to WooCommerce tax classes in the ‘Tax’ tab.
You are now ready to import or export products in WooCommerce. Stock syncing is enabled by default every hour.
Where can I find more in depth information?
Check out our documentation on the Goodtill support portal.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Goodtill Stock Sync” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
1.3.1 – 12/03/2023
- Pagination support for list of products page.
- Added a cache mechanism to improve page speed.
1.2 – 24/02/2023
- Now requires PHP 7.0.
- Updated WooCommerce tested version to 7.4
- Updated WordPress tested version to 6.1.1
1.1 – 21/04/2020
- Prevent product import failing if product category, tag or brand cannot be created.
- Fix background stock sync stopping if product is in an invalid state.
- Improved error handling.
- Now requires PHP 7.0.
- Updated WooCommerce tested version to 4.0.1.
- Updated WordPress tested version to 5.4.
1.0.3 – 29/11/2019
- Added import of variant descriptions.
- Updated WooCommerce tested version to 3.8.
- Updated WordPress tested version to 5.3.
1.0.2 – 13/09/19
- Display reason for login failure (previously generic error message).
- Open Goodtill product links in a new tab (previously same tab).
- Updated WooCommerce tested version to 3.7.
- Updated WordPress tested version to 5.2.3.
1.0.1 – 06/08/19
- Fixed product edit page showing that products/variants had failed to sync when the last sync was successful.
- Fixed CSS not loading in all admin pages.
1.0 – 17/07/19
- Added a new “Stock Status” page which shows all products and whether stock is currently being synced with Goodtill.
- Improved product export reliability for large exports.
- Interface updates.
- Updated WooCommerce tested version to 3.6.5.
- Updated WordPress tested version to 5.2.2.
0.3.14 – 21/05/2019
This update must be applied by 05/06/2019.
– Updated method for communicating with the Goodtill server.
– Fixed warning generated when using WooCommerce 3.6.0.
– Updated WooCommerce tested version to 3.6.3.
– Updated WordPress tested version to 5.2.
0.3.13 – 04/03/2019
- Added date range options for product export.
- Added product import batch size setting.
- Updated WooCommerce tested version to 3.5.5.
- Updated WordPress tested version to 5.1.
0.3.12 – 28/01/2019
- Added support for the new Goodtill product category description field when importing and exporting products.
- Added new fields to product export CSV (WooCommerce product ID, WooCommerce created date, Goodtill product ID etc).
- Updated Goodtill product stock sync status tab interface.
- Updated product export page interface.
- Changed default background sync interval to 30 minutes.
- Updated WooCommerce tested version to 3.5.4.
- Updated WordPress tested version to 5.0.3.
0.3.11 – 07/12/2018
- Fixed an issue which could prevent a product from importing if a category, tag, attribute or brand contained leading, trailing or consecutive spaces.
- Improved error logging.
- Updated WooCommerce tested version to 3.5.2.
0.3.10 – 14/11/2018
- Changes made to syncing restock adjustments to Goodtill:
- Changing the order state to ‘Refunded’ will no longer restock all order items in Goodtill.
- Refunding order line items will now restock the product in Goodtill when the ‘Restock’ checkbox
- An admin note will now be added to orders whenever an order stock adjustment is synced to Goodtill.
- Added last background sync time to Goodtill product edit panel.
- Updated WooCommerce tested version to 3.5.1.
0.3.9 – 29/10/2018
- “Uncategorized” categories will now be ignored in the product export.
- Product brands can now be retrieved from an attribute named “Brand” during product export (in addition to WooCommerce Brand plugin data).
- Product images with transparent backgrounds will now be exported with a white background instead of black.
0.3.8 – 25/10/2018
Added debug data to Support settings tab.
0.3.7 – 16/10/2018
Fixed a bug which could intermittently cause an error to be displayed after customer checkout.
0.3.6 – 08/10/2018
First version available in the WordPress plugin repository.