This plugin enables the Experience API (xAPI / Tin Can) , SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 support on the Lifter LMS by integrating with GrassBlade xAPI Companion plugin.
Which authoring tools are supported:
- Articulate Storyline
- Articulate Rise
- Articulate Studio
- Articulate 360
- Adobe Captivate
- Lectora Inspire
- Lectora Publisher
- Lectora Online
- iSpring Suite
- Adapt Authoring Tool
- iSpring Pro
- DominKnow Claro
- and more not listed here
Videos Supported with advanced video tracking:
- MP4 (self hosted or URL)
- MP3 (self hosted or URL)
What do you need?
- LifterLMS plugin
- GrassBlade xAPI Companion plugin
- GrassBlade Cloud LRS (or GrassBlade LRS)
The LRS, also known as the Learning Record Store, is optional if you are using content without any tracking.
What features do you get with this integration?
- You can host content from several authoring tools.
- Restrict progress till xAPI Content is completed
- Completion based on xAPI Content
- Use xAPI Content-based Quiz and its score in the reports.
- Award Certificates based on completion of xAPI Content
- Generate detailed reports
Admins, groups leaders and instructors can generate following reports to get complete insight on user activities.
- Completions Report
- Gradebook Report
- Achievements Report
- Progress Snapshot Report
- User Report
GrassBlade xAPI Companion works with:
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Please make sure you have installed the other required plugins first as listed on the Details tab.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/grassblade-xapi-lifterlmsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Please follow the documentation of GrassBlade xAPI Companion for reset of the setup,
What is GrassBlade xAPI Companion plugin?
GrassBlade xAPI Companion is a paid WordPress plugin that enables support for Experience API (xAPI) based content on WordPress.
It also provides best in industry Advanced Video Tracking feature, that works with YouTube, Vimeo and self-hosted MP4 videos. Tracking of MP3 audios is also supported.
It can be used independently without any LMS. However, to add advanced features, it also has integrations with several LMSes.
What is LifterLMS?
LifterLMS is a WordPress plugin which allows you to use Learning Management System features right on WordPress. It is very simple to use yet quite powerful and feature-rich.
What is GrassBlade Cloud LRS?
GrassBlade Cloud LRS is a cloud-based Learning Record Store (LRS). An LRS is a required component in any xAPI-based ecosystem. It works as a data store of all eLearning data, as well as a reporting and analysis platform. There is an installable version which can be installed on any PHP/MySQL based server.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Experience API for LifterLMS by Grassblade” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Experience API for LifterLMS by Grassblade” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Fixed: issues with addons page
- Fixed: issue with install link when LifterLMS is not installed
- Fixed: SQL error on progress report if course has no lessons. name format using gb_name_format. date filtering accuracy related to timezone.
- Improvement: Use Name format settings in GrassBlade Settings for name.
- Fixed: Wrong data showing on achievement report
- Feature: Added support for Achievement Report, required GrassBlade v5.2.0+
- Feature: Added support for Elementor Blocks
- Improved code structure
- Fixed: Mark Complete button shows up during load and allows completion.
- Feature: Added Groups and Memberships filtering support in Reports, and reports access to Group Leaders and Instructors
- Added reporting for: LMS Manager, Group Leader, Membership Instructor and users with capability view_others_lifterlms_reports. Currently not for Course Instructor.
- Added ability for LifterLMS LMS Manager to view all GrassBlade reports. Or all LMS Administrator features as added in future
- Added default capability for users with view_others_lifterlms_reports to view reports of all courses / own users.
- Add GrassBlade Reports menu automatically to: LMS Manager, Membership Instructor and users with capability view_others_lifterlms_reports
- Feature: Added support for Reports on GrassBlade xAPI Companion 4.2.0 or higher
- Fixed: Quiz: Content visible even when user has exhausted attempt limits.
- Improvement: Quiz: Show more information on quiz page
- Fixed: Attempt for failed xAPI Content on LifterLMS quiz not recording as attempt till the user is passed.
- Fixed: Use LifterLMS Quiz passing percentage to determine quiz passing
- Fixed: Error 500 on adding xAPI Content on a new quiz, Resolution: Show an alert to refresh page
- Fixed: Show titles correctly in dropdown.
- Updated: LifterLMS depericated and removed functions. Fixing passing percentage comparision in LifterLMS Quiz
- Fixed: Enrolled statments not being sent
- Fixed: Error on creating new quiz
- Added Add-ons page
- New plugin added