This plugin enables Experience API (xAPI / Tin Can), SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 and cmi5 standard content support on Tutor LMS by integrating with GrassBlade xAPI Companion plugin.
Which authoring tools are supported:
- Articulate Storyline
- Articulate Rise
- Articulate Studio
- Articulate 360
- Adobe Captivate
- Lectora Inspire
- Lectora Publisher
- Lectora Online
- iSpring Suite
- Adapt Authoring Tool
- iSpring Pro
- DominKnow Claro
- and more not listed here
Videos Supported with advanced video tracking:
- MP4 (self hosted or URL)
- MP3 (self hosted or URL)
What do you need?
- Tutor LMS plugin
- GrassBlade xAPI Companion plugin
- GrassBlade Cloud LRS (or GrassBlade LRS)
The LRS, also known as the Learning Record Store, is optional if you are using content without any tracking.
What features do you get with this integration?
- You can host content from several authoring tools.
- Restrict progress till xAPI Content is completed.
- Completion based on xAPI Content.
- Use xAPI Content-based Quiz and its score in the reports.
- Award Certificates based on completion of xAPI Content.
- Generate detailed reports
Admins users can generate following reports to get complete insight on user activities.
- Completions Report
- Gradebook Report
- Achievements Report
- Progress Snapshot Report
- User Report
GrassBlade xAPI Companion works with:
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Please make sure you have installed the other required plugins first as listed on the Details tab.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/grassblade-xapi-tutorlmsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Please follow the documentation of GrassBlade xAPI Companion for reset of the setup,
What is GrassBlade xAPI Companion plugin?
GrassBlade xAPI Companion is a paid WordPress plugin that enables support for Experience API (xAPI) based content on WordPress.
It also provides best in industry Advanced Video Tracking feature, that works with YouTube, Vimeo and self-hosted MP4 videos. Tracking of MP3 audios is also supported.
It can be used independently without any LMS. However, to add advanced features, it also has integrations with several LMSes.
What is Tutor LMS?
Tutor LMS is a WordPress plugin which allows you to use Learning Management System features right on WordPress. It is very simple to use yet quite powerful and feature-rich.
What is GrassBlade Cloud LRS?
GrassBlade Cloud LRS is a cloud-based Learning Record Store (LRS). An LRS is a required component in any xAPI-based ecosystem. It works as a data store of all eLearning data, as well as a reporting and analysis platform. There is an installable version which can be installed on any PHP/MySQL based server.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Experience API for TutorLMS by GrassBlade” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Experience API for TutorLMS by GrassBlade” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Fixed: Mark Complete button not working even when Completion Tracking is disabled.
- Fixed: Error when TutorLMS plugin is not installed.
- Improved: Code structure
- Fixed: Saving xAPI Content on quiz page storing the setting in another quiz.
- New plugin added