qunb’s Growth Hacker Analytics combines Google Analytics and your own content to provide meaningful insights about your posts performance.
- Traffic Stats: Visualize in a snap figures that matters to your site
- Today’s traffic: Get key indicators for what page is working today, and where does this traffic comes from
- Last post growth: Chart the growth of your last posts, compared to an average growth
- Growth focus: absolue evolution of your performance
Learn more at qunb.com.
- Install GHA either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins > Installed’ menu from the WordPress dashboard.
- Configure the plugin (Settings > Growth Hacking Analytics) by associating with your Google Analytics accounts (copy/paste provided code)
- That’s it. You’re ready to go! (Dasboard > Growth Hacking Analytics)
- Does the plugin have any minimum requirements?
Yes, the GHA plugin requires PHP 5.2. If you attempt to activate the plugin and PHP 5.2 is not available you will be presented with an error.
- How do I report a bug or feature request?
Please drop us a line if you find a bug or would like to see a new feature added at: email@example.com
- Who created this plugin?
GHA was conceptualized and designed by the folks at qunb, a datastory teller company.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Growth Hacking Analytics by qunb.com” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
First official release
Addition of 2 new widgets related to post initial growth and period to period comparison
First Public release with minimum features