Gravity Forms Google Sheets Connector sends form submissions from Gravity Forms to Google Sheets when anyone submits a form on your site.
Get rid of making mistakes while adding the sheet settings or adding the headers to the sheet column. We have Launched the PRO version with more automated features.
Still haven’t purchased ? Get it Now
Check Live Demo
Google Sheet URL to Check submitted Data
How to Use this Plugin
In Google Sheets
* Log into your Google Account and visit Google Sheets.
* Create a new Sheet and name it.
* Rename the tab on which you want to capture the data.
If you already have sheet created in google account use that.
In WordPress Admin
* Now Create or Edit the Gravityform from which you want to capture the data. Set up the form as usual in the Form.
* Thereafter, go to the new tab ” Google Sheet ” link in Forms panel.
* Then Go to the Google Sheet Menu and do authentication with your Google Account and authorize the plugin to connect to your Google Sheets.
* Then after go to edit form->settings->Googlesheet. Then add the Google Sheets Sheet Name, Sheet Id, Tab Name and Tab Id into respective positions and hit “Save”.
* Add the Gravity Forms input field label name as a Google Sheet header.
* Test your form submit and verify that the data shows up in your Google Sheet.
- You must pay very careful attention to your naming. This plugin will have unpredictable results if names and spellings do not match between your Google Sheets and form settings.
GSheets Connector Gravityfromsto the
/wp-content/plugins/directory and Install it.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the
Admin Panel > Forms > Google Sheetscreen to connect to
Google Sheetsby entering the Access Code. You can get the Access Code by clicking the “Get Code” button.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Gravity Forms Google Sheet Connector” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Added Validation for “Google Sheet Settings” Form.
- Added “Open Sheet” Link and “Preview Sheet” Link under GSheetConnector feed settings page.
- Allow use to fetch “Entry Date” in Google Sheet.
- Displayed SpreadSheet Preview in under GSheetConnector feed settings page.
- Displayed message While added wrong Auth tokens.
- Compatible with Gravity Forms Version 18.104.22.168
- Solved Date issues – Passing in Google Sheet
- Solved Checkbox, Dropdown and other fields entries to Google Sheet
- Fixed fatal error.
- Fixed not saving of field type like checkbox, radio buttons, etc.
- Updated API Library.
- First public release
- Integrated Gravityforms with Google sheets.