After installing and enabling this plugin, your customers can pay through IDPay gateway.
For doing a transaction through IDPay gateway, you must have an API Key. You can obtain the API Key by going to your dashboard in your IDPay account.
1.2.2, Nov 13, 2022
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.1 And Restrict Content Pro version 3.5.3
1.2.1, June 18, 2022
- First Official Release
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.0 And RCP Plugin 3.5.3
- Check Double Spending Correct
- Check Does Not Xss Attack Correct
- Fix Changing Membership
- Fix Email Verification Process After Payment
1.0.3, January 30, 2021
- fix sticking in loading state’s bug.
1.0.2, December 20, 2020
- change configuration for currencies and fix decimal place in numbers.
1.0.1, October 13, 2020
- check GET parameters if POST was empty in relation with IDPay webservices new update.
1.0.0, Jul 09, 2020
- Develope Release
- After creating a Web Service on https://idpay.ir and getting an API Key, follow this instruction:
- Activate plugin IDPay for Restrict Content Pro.
- Go to RCP > Settings > Payment Gateways.
- Check “IDPay” option in the Payment Gateways section.
- Enter your API Key in “IDPay payment gateway” section.
*After that, if a customer is going to purchase a membership plan which is created byRestrict Content Pro, The IDPay payment gateway will appear and she can pay with it.
- If you need to use this plugin in Test mode, Select the “Sandbox” checkbox.
Contribuidores e programadores
“IDPay For Restrict Content Pro (RCP)” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores