InstaWP Connect is a WordPress staging and migration plugin developed by the InstaWP team. It works as a companion tool for InstaWP – a famous tool for creating WordPress websites to test plugin or theme, product demo creation, client project delivery, and everything that can improve your WordPress workflows.
The aim of this plugin is to speed up your WordPress staging process and complete it in seconds without you putting in any effort.
Once you activate InstaWP Connect, you can click Create Site and connect your site to your InstaWP account. Once it’s connected, you can select to:
– Create quick staging [media folder will not be copied over].
– Create custom staging [skip plugins, themes, media, or any specific files or folders]
– Create full staging [everything from your live site will be added to the staging site]
One-click, and the staging creation process will begin!
Once the process is complete (it takes a few minutes depending on the site’s size), you will be able to find the staging of your live site in the InstaWP dashboard. Now, it’s possible to test, develop, edit, clone, migrate, or log in to your staging site in seconds.
Using this companion plugin, you can connect your existing WordPress sites anywhere on the internet to your InstaWP. After your site is connected, you can create 1-click staging websites from within the WP admin panel.
- Create full, custom, or quick staging websites in your InstaWP dashboard
- Auto-login to your Connected sites from InstaWP (https://app.instawp.io/connects)
- 2-way sync (push from staging to production and production to staging)
- Check the status of actions performed during 2-way sync
- Connect and disconnect your WordPress live site
- Keep all info about your site’s health.
- Do everything related to Remote Management securely (File Manager, Database Manager, Plugin / Themes Installer) – Beta
- Utilize dozens of InstaWP features by connecting your site to it.
BENEFITS OF USING INSTAWP CONNECT
- Staging in seconds
- Zero mess in your hosting account
- Comes with a FREE Staging Environment
- Simplified migration and WordPress website backup
- Connect multiple staging sites to your live site.
WHAT IS INSTAWP?
InstaWP is an online WordPress development environment to get you started with a new WP site within seconds. It allows you to create WordPress websites for testing, development, and staging in seconds.
You can get a free account here – https://app.instawp.io/onboard.
Key features include:
- Instant site creation
- Code Editor, DB Editor, and Logs viewer.
- Magic login to the WP admin panel.
- Migrate to any hosting provider that hosts your server (e.g., RunCloud, CloudWays, ServerAvatar, Pressable, SpinupWP, and WP Bolt)
- Access SFTP/SSH (pro).
- Drag-and-drop plugin installation
- Bulk theme/plugin installation from WP Repo using slugs
- Map a custom domain (pro) and host your site with InstaWP.
- Save your site as a template (snapshot of the site that can be reused).
- Shared templates for a public sandbox.
- Invite team members (pro).
- Git integration and GitHub actions support.
- Preset configurations.
- 3rd party services integrations (e.g., Mailchimp, active Campaign, Atarim, etc.)
- Core Faker
- Visit Website: http://instawp.com/
- Read the InstaWP Documentation: https://docs.instawp.com/
- Know more about our API: https://docs.instawp.com/en/category/api-docs-12yssdo/
- Find Useful information through our blog: https://instawp.com/blog/
Need support or want to partner with us? Go to our website http://instawp.com/ and use the live chat feature. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist.
- Generate a new API key from your InstaWP Account from https://app.instawp.io/user/api-tokens
- Paste the key into the InstaWP Connect Settings.
- Go to “Create New” and connect the InstaWP Connect to the cloud.
- Now enjoy creating staging websites.
- Go to https://app.instawp.io/connects to see list of all your connected sites.
Contribuidores e programadores
“InstaWP Connect – 1-click WP Staging & Migration” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
“InstaWP Connect – 1-click WP Staging & Migration” foi traduzido para 1 locale. Obrigado aos tradutores pelas suas contribuições.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- 29/09/2023 – NEW – Added option to whitelist InstaWP IP during staging creation.
- 29/09/2023 – FIX – Fixed repeat staging site creation issues.
- 29/09/2023 – FIX – Implemented excluded file and folders size check.
- 29/09/2023 – FIX – Stabilise migrations/staging process.
- 29/09/2023 – FIX – Replaced Tailwind CDN with NPM Package.
- 25/09/2023 – NEW – Introduced batch-based sync system.
- 25/09/2023 – FIX – Fixed repeat staging site creation issues.
- 25/09/2023 – FIX – Stabilise migrations/staging process.
- 14/09/2023 – NEW – Exclude selected files from the migration process.
- 14/09/2023 – FIX – Bath syncing change events for 2 way sync.
- 12/09/2023 – FIX – Deployer mode updated with new WaaS flow.
- 14/09/2023 – FIX – Stabilise migrations/staging process.
- 08/09/2023 – NEW – Split uploading backup files to cloud part based.
- 08/09/2023 – NEW – Exclude unnecessary backup files created from other plugins during the migration process
- 08/09/2023 – FIX – Fixed abort migration issues and duplicate migration starting.
- 04/09/2023 – FIX – Fixed critical error on staging sites loading.
- 04/09/2023 – FIX – Fixed disconnect API with a warning about site deletion.
- 04/09/2023 – FIX – Fixed two-way sync sites listing issue.
- 02/09/2023 – FIX – Fixed database restore timeout issue.
- 02/09/2023 – FIX – Fixed Radis Object Cache plugin conflict.
- 31/08/2023 – NEW – Added disconnect button in plugin screen.
- 31/08/2023 – FIX – Fixed loading media from parent site when doing quick migration.
- 31/08/2023 – FIX – Fixed flush permalink issue through while happening through CLI.
- 28/08/2023 – FIX – Fixed repetitive migration process.
- 24/08/2023 – NEW – Added plugin installation/update/delete features in two-way sync.
- 24/08/2023 – NEW – Added media transferring features in two-way sync.
- 24/08/2023 – FIX – Fixed migration abort issues from external sources.
- 24/08/2023 – FIX – Fixed starting of repetitive migration after completing one.
- 24/08/2023 – FIX – Fixed over populating native debug.log files.
- 24/08/2023 – FIX – Stabilise migrations/staging process.
- 21/08/2023 – NEW – Remote Management features added on the Beta programs.
- 21/08/2023 – FIX – Stabilising the migrations process.
- 21/08/2023 – FIX – Auto login issue with magic login button.
- 07/08/2023 – FIX – Fix reset permalink after successful migration.
- 07/08/2023 – FIX – Stabilise migrations/staging process.
- 05/08/2023 – FIX – Stabilise migrations/staging process.
- 02/08/2023 – NEW – Automatically hide Staging Sites from search engines.
- 02/08/2023 – FIX – Restrict staging site creation for a site already marked as staging.
- 02/08/2023 – FIX – Stabilise migrations/staging process.
- 28/07/2023 – FIX – Fix limit checking warning screen issues.
- 28/07/2023 – FIX – Allow migration from local WordPress installations.
- 28/07/2023 – FIX – Fixed some UI issues regarding user experience.
- 24/07/2023 – FIX – Fix Sync API vulnerability issue, disclosure by WordFence.
- 20/07/2023 – NEW – [ BETA ] Implemented two-way sync. Production to staging and vice versa. Includes Compatibility with: Posts, Media, Pages, Custom Post Types
- 20/07/2023 – NEW – Implement new migration algorithm, So website migration is now much more stable and faster.
- 20/07/2023 – NEW – Added remote management features.
- 20/07/2023 – FIX – Fix WaaS and Migrate V2 migration flows.
- 20/07/2023 – FIX – Minor changes on the migration user interface.
- 06/07/2023 – FIX – Fix site usage checking issues.
- 06/07/2023 – FIX – Fix WaaS and Migrate V2 migration flows.
- 04/07/2023 – FIX – Fix minor migration issues. Website migration is now much more stable and faster.
- 15/06/2023 – FIX – Fix migration issues on wizard go live flow.
- 15/06/2023 – FIX – Update user interface to display limit issues before starting migration.
- 15/06/2023 – FIX – Added a “Start Over” button in the limit warning screen.
- 31/05/2023 – FIX – Fix some migration issues on staging to production flow.
- 30/05/2023 – NEW – New user interface of the plugin.
- 30/05/2023 – FIX – Fix many errors in the migration process.
- 30/05/2023 – FIX – Fix migration issues on staging to production flow.
- 24/05/2023 – FIX – Wizard Mode Migration errors fixed.
- 11/05/2023 – FIX – Wizard Mode Migration is now updated.
- 11/05/2023 – FIX – Migration Process errors fixed, migration is now more stable.
- 15/05/2023 – FIX – Added Migration Status Timelapsed.
- 28/04/2023 – UPDATE – Improve calculating migration progress status.
- 18/04/2023 – FIX – Fix many errors while restoring process.
- 13/04/2023 – UPDATE – Heartbeat interval default changed to 15 minutes.
- 13/04/2023 – UPDATE – API key manual input allowed in the settings page.
- 13/04/2023 – FIX – API key is not setting properly after returning from auth screen.
- 11/04/2023 – NEW – Added plugin reset functionality.
- 11/04/2023 – NEW – Parallel approaches for site migration.
- 11/04/2023 – Improved performance and updated user interface.
- 11/04/2023 – FIX – Many bug fixes.
- Still in beta version, but more stable
- 2 way Sync option enabled (from staging to prod)
- Many bug fixes
- Major bug fixes and quick backup option.
- Initial release of the plugin.