Este plugin não foi testado com as 3 últimas grandes versões do WordPress. Pode já não ser suportado e pode ter problemas de compatibilidade quando usado com versões mais recentes do WordPress.

Inventory History

Descrição

By default, WooCommerce does not save any kind of log or history for product stock changes. This means anyone with the edit access on WC products, may manipulate the stock quantities without getting logged somewhere.
WooCommerce Inventory History solves this problem and adds extra functionalities to monitor product stock quantity changes.
This plugin tries to log every stock change caused by customers or admins during order placement, product edit, order edit.
Site admins can view the inventory history of each product, from admin dashboard and filter the logs by event type, order ID or product variation (for variable products).
Each log contains information about the event, including customer or admin user ID, old stock quantity, stock change, new stock quantity, event type, date and order ID.

Trigger Events

  • Product: Created
  • Product: Variation Created
  • Product: Stock Updated
  • Product: Stock Managed
  • Product: Stock Unmanaged
  • Variation: Stock Updated
  • Variation: Stock Managed
  • Variation: Stock Unmanaged
  • Order: Customer Order Placed
  • Order Edit: Item Added
  • Order Edit: Item Removed
  • Order Edit: Item Refunded
  • Order Edit: Items Saved
  • Order Edit: Order Updated (Order Refunded, Refund Removed, etc)
  • Any other stock quantity change, caused by third-party plugins using WooCommerce standard functions

REQUIREMENTS

WooCommerce Inventory History requires PHP version 7.1 or above and WooCommerce version 4.0 or above, to work smoothly.

Ecrãs

  • Inventory History for a WooCommerce Product

Instalação

  1. Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-inventory-history directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
  2. Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress

Avaliações

13 Outubro, 2022
This plugin hasn’t been tested with the latest 3 major releases of WordPress. It’s also not compatible with lots of the latest WC and WP /third party plugins. It’s a shame cause it works 95% but the rest 5% is important for us.
25 Agosto, 2022
Quite simple plugin, but does exactly what I needed it to do! I would be happy if the plugin was updated to ensure compatibility with newer versions of WordPress and WooCommerce.
8 Agosto, 2022
This is great plugin. The solution that is not available anywhere is in this plugin.
31 Agosto, 2021 1 reply
Very usefull plugin! But its not full compatible with newest WP version. Some features is broken (filter list). And it will be very good if add some features like total history off all product changes. Author seems to be left this project… Please come back!
12 Fevereiro, 2021
Such a basic function that Woo lacks. Very nice overall. Unfortunately lack of user docs. Worked only under ADMIN user role for me. History is in the product edit page- would be nice as a table per SKU/INV# that you can access on the backend under the WOOCOMMERCE menu stack. [I.E; example UI – https://wordpress.org/plugins/atum-stock-manager-for-woocommerce/ ]
Ler todas as 8 avaliações

Contribuidores e programadores

“Inventory History” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:

Contribuidores

“Inventory History” foi traduzido para 1 locale. Obrigado aos tradutores pelas suas contribuições.

Traduza o “Inventory History” para o seu idioma.

Interessado no desenvolvimento?

Consulte o código, consulte o repositório SVN, ou subscreva o registo de alterações por RSS.

Registo de alterações

0.1.2

Fix: Now order_id is logged correctly for customer orders paid by any third-party gateway

0.1.1

New: Added new filter ‘wcih_bypass_log’ to bypass logging process

0.1.0

Initial release