Issuu.com is a great place to host your PDF magazines, but you’d rather keep your visitors on your site then send them over, right?
Issuupress fetches (via the Issuu API) a list of all your PDFs hosted on issuu.com and allows you to display that list on your blog via a simple shortcode.
You can optionally restrict the list by tag, and control the issuu viewer via shortcode attributes.
You will need credentials to access the issuu API: login to issuu and access http://issuu.com/services/api/ to find your own API key and key secret.
Simply put the
[issuupress] shortcode where you would like the catalog to be. Add attributes to customize it.
[issuupress viewer=”mini” titlebar=”false” vmode=”” ctitle=”Pick a PDF file to read” height=”480″ bgcolor=”FFFFFF”]
To customize its appearance, use your theme’s CSS style.css file.
- Extract the zip file
- Drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Go to Settings > IssuuPress, enter your API key and API secret, set the cache value.
- Use the shortcode wherever you see fit. To customize its appearance, use your theme’s CSS style.css file.
[issuupress viewer="mini" titlebar="false" vmode="" ctitle="Pick a PDF file to read" height="480" bgcolor="FFFFFF"]
- viewer=”mini” : Possible values: “no”,”mini”,”presentation” or “window”. Default: “mini”.
- titlebar=”false” : Displays the PDF’s titlebar. Possible values: “true”, “false”. Default: “false”.
- vmode=”” : Displays pages next to each other, or underneath each other (“single”). Possible values: “single”, “”. Default: “”.
- ctitle=”” : Title to print on top of the list of pdf files. Default: “Pick a PDF file to read”
- height=”480″ : Controls the viewer ‘s height dimension. In pixels. Default: “480”.
- bgcolor=”FFFFFF” : Controls the viewer background color. In hexadecimal. Default :”FFFFFF”.
- img=”false” : Set this to a number will display the thumbnail of each pdf at the provided width (ex: img=”120″ will display the thumbnail at the width of 120px).
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“issuupress” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Fixed issue with links leading to 404
- Tested against wordpress 4.4
- Fixed issue if your website is using SSL (https protocol)
- Tested against wordpress 4.2
- Enhancement: added the option to only fetch public/private or both documents from your Issuu account.
- removed Tag support, since Issuu removed it.
- Enhancement: added the option to set the display order.
- Fixed “Notice: has_cap”
- Fixed issues related to the cache file not being writable
- Fix: smarter automatic setup on plugin initial configuration
- Fix: use “https” url instead of http to remove security warning on SSL websites.
- Improvement: add “&debug” to the settings page url to display a Debug box with useful information (or simply click on the “View Debug information” link in the Settings screen.
- removed causes for php notices.
- Improved error reporting
- Improved the Rebuild Cache process
- Thanks to Adam Lazzarato for bug reporting and beta testing °-)
- Fixed warnings appearing if no document was found.
- Annoying warning happening on some installations after updating the plugin. Hopefully this should sort it out.
- woops. A few quirks got left behind.
- New option: show a message when no pdf is returned.
- New shortcode attribute “img” that can be used to display pdf thumbnails (suggested by Adam Lazzarato). Set the img to the desired width (ex: img=”120″ will display the thumbnail at the width of 120px).
- Removed an incoherence that could make it that no pdf would be displayed if no tag was provided. Sorry about that.
- Fixed the tag not actually filtering anything (duh!).
- Added many additional attributes to the shortcode to allow you to customize the viewer
- Added admin option to manually refresh the cache.
Fixed a lot of initalisation bugs. Sorry about that.