Store Toolkit includes a growing set of commonly-used Jigoshop administration tools aimed at web developers and store maintainers.
- Nuke support for clearing Jigoshop store records
- Imagens de Produto
- Produt Tags
- Categorias de produtos
- Nuke support for clearing WordPress records
- Categorias do Post
- Jigoshop maintainence/debugging tools
- Re-link existing Sales from pre-registered Users
- All in One SEO Pack integration
- File Download Authorization widget on Orders screen
- Order Meta widget on Orders screen
- Product Meta widget on Products screen
- Jigoshop Dashboard widgets on the WordPress Dashboard screen
If you find yourself in the situation where you need to start over with a fresh installation of Jigoshop then a ‘nuke’ will do the job.
For more information visit: http://www.visser.com.au/jigoshop/
- Open Jigoshop > Store Toolkit
- Select which Jigoshop details you would like to remove and click Nuke
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions please join the members discussion on my Jigoshop dedicated forum.
It is not responsible for any harm or wrong doing this Plugin may cause. Users are fully responsible for their own use. This Plugin is to be used WITHOUT warranty.
- Upload the folder ‘jigoshop-store-toolkit’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate ‘Jigoshop – Store Toolkit’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where can I request new features?
You can vote on and request new features and extensions on our Support Forum, see http://www.visser.com.au
- Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported here on WordPress.org or on our Support Forum, see http://www.visser.com.au
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Jigoshop – Store Toolkit” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Jigoshop – Store Toolkit” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Changed: Tabbed template filenames
- Fixed: Privilege escalation vulnerability (thanks jamesgol)
- Fixed: Privilege escalation vulnerability (thanks panVagenas)
- Added: Delete inactive WordPress Users (ala zombies)
- Added: Product Post meta widget on Add/Edit Products screen
- Fixed: Download Authorization widget causing 505 Internal Server Error on new Jigoshop installs
- Fixed: Broken jQuery for Monthly Report on Dashboard screen
- Fixed: Missing styling on Stock Report
- Fixed: Missing styling on Right Now in Store
- Added: Sales widget to Dashboard screen
- Fixed: Fatal error when updating Jigoshop
- Fixed: Hide Order Post Meta widget on New Order screen
- Changed: Layout of Post Meta widget
- Changed: Plugin description
- Added: Monthly Report widget to WordPress Dashboard
- Added: Recent Orders widget to WordPress Dashboard
- Added: Right Now in Store widget to WordPress Dashboard
- Added: Stock Report widget to WordPress Dashboard
- Added: File Downloads Authorization widget to Edit Orders screen
- Changed: Icon to Jigoshop standard
- Removed: jigo_is_admin_icon_valid() from common
- Changed: Cleaned up Nuke screen styling
- Changed: References of Sales to Orders
- Added: Un-link ghost file downloads
- Added: Re-link file downloads not working
- Added: Select All options to Nuke
- Fixed: Re-link sales not working
- Added: All in One SEO Pack integration
- Added: Re-link Sales to User Accounts
- Added: Delete Sales by Sale Status
- Added: Per-Category Product nuking
- Added: Tabs support
- Added: Support for Coupons
- Changed: Removed Store Toolkit from Tools menu
- Changed: Updated readme.txt
- Added: Store Toolkit under Jigoshop menu option
- Fixed: Dashboard widget not showing
- Fixed: Return on number of Products
- Fixed: Removal of Products and Sales
- Added: First working release of the Plugin