KI Live Video enables online communication for audio meetings, video meetings, and seminars, with built-in features such as chat, screen sharing, and recording. The plugin enables long-distance or international communication, enhance collaboration, and reduce travel costs. Employees at every level within an organization can use video conferencing tools to host or attend virtual meetings with fellow employees, company partners, or customers, no matter where the attendees are physically located.
KI Live video conferencing eliminates the need for in-person attendance in both quick scrums and important meetings, adding convenience to daily schedules for all involved, improving client relationships, and ensuring open and consistent communication between teams.
Basic Features offered by KI:
- Video and audio communication between two or more parties
- Allow video conference hosts to modify specifications and invite guests to meetings
- Offer features like screen sharing and chat within individual conferences
- Offer recording capabilities for future references or presentations
- Support WordPress blocks (Gutenberg editor)
KI Live provides eVisit capability.
It enables health care practitioners to effectively evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients remotely. eVisit is a web conferencing and mobile ready application that provides an alternative mode of treatment to in-person clinic visits. With KI Live eVisit, health care professionals can provide real-time treatment and care to their patients around the clock, in addition to offering their patients convenience, bettering patient follow-up and engagement, and reducing the number of missed appointments and cancellations. KI Live can be utilized by any health care professional in any health care specialty.
KI Live Features:
a) Encrypt patient data to remain in compliance with HIPAA , PHIPA , and HIA regulation
b) Utilize public communication networks -based technology
c) Adhere to strict reporting and transparency requirements.
Este plugin inclui 1 bloco.
- Conference video
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT KI LIVE VIDEO
KI Live Video can be an incredibly flexible tool in a business’ software ecosystem. You can use it internal check-ins, conference calls, external meetings, and presentations.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING KI LIVE VIDEO
Save money and resources with cheaper long-distance and international communication options.
Eliminate geographic barriers and allow your team to work remotely.
Enhance team collaboration by allowing for increased engagement through screen sharing and file sharing.
Reduce travel costs by allowing people to join meetings from the comfort of their office.
WHY USE KI LIVE VIDEO CONFERENCING
KI Live Video offers all the benefits that come with face-to-face communication, without the cost of commuting or travelling. For businesses, this means no hiccups in communication for remote employees, potential prospects, or outside stakeholders, regardless of travel capability. This can be especially useful for small businesses looking to grow without exorbitant travel costs. KI Live Video can be used as a webinar Software.
WHO USES KI LIVE VIDEO
In the post-COVID-19 era businesses of all types and sizes find multiple uses for KI Live Video. It proved to be a powerful check-in tool for companies with multiple branches or upper management in separate locations. It’s also used by growing businesses to expand their prospects and check in with employees without the need for travel. Even mid-market and enterprise-level businesses use video conferencing in their daily operations to connect with stakeholders and prospects. KI Live Video is appealing to freelancers or other self-employed individuals.
KI Live Video Conferencing Software Features
Video calling – Offers High-quality video for one-to-one or conference.
Audio calling —Allows participants to join conference calls with just audio, or video and audio.
Recording – KI Live conferencing allows users to record a video or audio conference call so it can be reviewed later.
Screen share — This feature allows participants to share their screens alongside, or instead of, a webcam feed.
Text chat — Feature live text chat for participants to use alongside or instead of audio. These text chats can be recorded and referred to later. Allow peer-to-peer or peer-to-group text chatting outside of video meetings, as well.
Scheduling — Provides the ability to schedule meetings in-app.
Presentations — Allow for presentation hosting.
Having an eVisit using KI Live from home
- Receive your eVisit invitation by email: This happens after your health care provider determines an eVisit is right for you.
- Test your internet connection: Follow the instructions in the invitation email before your eVisit, making sure your camera, speaker, and microphone work.
- Connect with your health care provider: Do this at a private location and talk about your condition as you would in person.
- Talk about next steps: Your health care provider may schedule a follow-up visit, provide a prescription, or order a test. This will complete your eVisit appointment.
Having an eVisit using KI Live at a local health care centre
- Schedule an eVisit: After the health care provider determines an eVisit at a health care centre near you is appropriate, the health care provider?s office will schedule the eVisit. The office will inform you of the date, time, and location of your appointment.
- Go to your local health care centre: Sign-in at reception and the telemedicine nurse will prepare you for the appointment. The nurse might check your vitals and ask you some basic questions about your health.
- See the health care provider by video: Talk about your condition by video in a telemedicine room. The telemedicine nurse will help with any physical examinations.
- Talk about next steps: Your provider may schedule a follow-up visit, provide a prescription, or order a test.
How to use
Start work with KI Live Video Conference for WordPress
How to attach the KI Live Video Conference plugin to Zoom
How to attach the KI Live Video Conference plugin to Rainbow
Create KI Live Video Conference – Zoom
Create KI Live Video Conference – Rainbow
Contribuidores e programadores
“KI Live Video Conferences” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Added eVisit capability
- Added support for Ultimate Member Plugin
- Added support for WordPress blocks (Gutenberg editor)
- Added shortcodes
- Added education capability
- Added Quick meeting
- Added Graph meetings
- Added Calendar meetings