With the WordPress plugin from Locale you can send your pages and posts to your LSP. The plugin requires MultilingualPress 2 or 3.
- In your WordPress project, go to Locale > Settings > Credentials
- Copy the API key
- Paste it into the API key field in WordPress
- Click on Save changes
You are now ready to create, and import translation jobs.
Creating Translation Jobs
- Go to your posts or pages list
- In the Bulk actions dropdown, select Bulk Translate
- Tick the checkboxes of the posts or pages that you want to translate
- And click on the Apply button beside Bulk Translate
This will create a translation job, that can later be imported into the languages that you have configured in MultilingualPress
Managing Translation Jobs
- Go to Locale > Jobs
- Here you can view, or delete an existing translation job
Importing Translation Jobs
- Go to Locale > Jobs
- Select the translation job that you want to import
- On the translation job information box, click on Import
This will update the posts indicated in the translation job with the corresponding translations based on the matching language codes.
Here are the following statuses that a translation job goes through before finally being imported:
- In Progress – The translation is in progress.
- Delivered – The translation has been completed, and is now ready for importing.
The Import button in a translation job’s information box will only be displayed once it is delivered. Click on Update, occasionally to check on the translation’s status.
- Go to Network Admin > Plugins
- Click on Add New, and search for Locale
- Click on Install Now
- Click on Activate
- Install MultilingualPress 2 or 3
Do I need an API key?
Yes, you need an API key to connect with the Locale.
Where do I get my own API key?
- Sign in to your Locale account
- From the Dashboard, click Add another project
- Under the CMS category, look for WordPress, and hit Create Project
- Enter the Source language, and Target languages
> Note: It is important that the language codes of the languages that you have configured in MultilingualPress match the language codes of Source language, and Target languages. Otherwise, the translations will not be imported correctly.
- Click on Add Project
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Locale for WordPress” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Locale for WordPress” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- First version of Locale released with basic functions.