MagicForm is a Free WordPress Contact Form Plugin which supports a number of contact forms simultaneously. Moreover, the form and the contents of the email can be customized with simple markup. It can be integrated with Google Analytics, works with reCAPTCHA, Ajax-powered submitting, offers Drop & Drag Constructor, logs, easy customization, file upload etc.
* Real time drag & drop form builder
* Required fields and optional fields
* Field validation and field instructions
* Form Logs
* Custom autoresponder
* Custom email notifications
* Google Analytics tracking
* UpTime Tracking
* Sent Mail Auto Checking
* Magic Contact Forms are compatible with mobile devices
Documentation and Support
FAQ, documentation and details on MagicForm are available on https://magicformplugin.wordpress.com/. If you have a question not covered in the FAQ or the docs, visit the support forum on WordPress.org. In case there are no topics addressing your issue, you can create a new topic.
MagicForm NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT
Developing and supporting a free plugin is difficult without donations from its users. Do you enjoy MagicForm? Does it make your experience more convenient? Then please consider contributing to its development. Every donation helps us make MagicForm a better plugin. You can find donation button on the our web site https://magicformplugin.wordpress.com/.
In its default configuration, the plugin does not:
* track users without their knowledge;
* save users’ personal data in a database;
* send data to external servers (with the exception of UpTime Tracking and Sent Mail functions);
- Upload the entire
MagicFormfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find MagicForm menu in your WordPress admin panel.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the plugin web site.
Contribuidores e programadores
“MagicForm” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
UI Improvement: Added the Save Button into the Form Builder.
UI Improvement: Added Pop Up Window with Instructions for the Form Implementation.
Added check for PHP version. If PHP version is lower than 5.6.38, you will see notification and plugin won’t be activated.
Added option “Open page in a new tab after form submission”