Simple plugin which allows you to display author/user info inside WordPress widget. Smart feature of this plugin is user/author “auto detection” which means that it can optionally show author of current post on single post templates or on specific author archive.
- Flexible display options
- Auto detect post author on single post and author templates
- Custom avatar size
- Link avatar image to author archive (optional)
- Link user display name to author archive (optional)
- Replace widget title with user display name (optional)
Smart Author Widget plugin is created by Meks
You can see Smart Author Widget live example on our Typology theme demo website
- Upload meks-smart-author-widget.zip to plugins via WordPress admin panel or upload unzipped folder to your wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets to add and setup the widget
- For any questions, error reports and suggestions please visit http://mekshq.com/contact
Contribuidores e programadores
“Meks Smart Author Widget” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
“Meks Smart Author Widget” foi traduzido para 1 locale. Obrigado aos tradutores pelas suas contribuições.
Traduza o “Meks Smart Author Widget” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Fixed: Compatibility with Widget editor in WP 5.8
- Added: Notification for meks plugins
- Fixed: Co-authors were being displayed on author archives (appeared in version 1.1)
- Added: Option to limit characters in author description
- Added: Support to work with for Co-authors plus WordPress plugin (if “auto detect author” is checked)
- Fixed: “Link author name” and “Link author avatar” not working if “Display author all posts archive link” option was not checked
- Full compatibility with WordPress 4.3
- Added a possibility for developers to override widget template through WordPress themes
- Added an option to specify custom URL and override author default archive link
- Full compatibility with new WordPress customizer in WP 3.9+
- Optimization for websites with large number of users
- Added translation files (en_US)
- Link to avatar option bug fixed
- Initial release