Do you need to display testimonials or some other short amount of data easily without having an entire page created for such a small thing? Mini Testimonials does not create pages for the testimonials so they are not discoverable by searching. They can only be accessed/viewed with shortcode. This plugin is ideal for anyone who wants to display brief 100 character max testimonials without having an entire page created for such a small set of text.
This plugin does not support WordPress MU.
- Users can add an unlimited amount of testimonials
- Users can completely style form elements by modifying a few custom classes in their own stylesheets.
- No pages are added to the website meaning these will not show up in search results and the users can only see them when they are called by shortcode
Future versions to include choice between random, specific or all testimonials.
- Follow the typical WordPress plugin installation steps
- If you are unfamiliar with shortcode usage, learn about shortcodes
- After installing, on the admin menu, visit the new link under “Pages” titled “Testimonials”
- Call the form whereever needed by using the shortcode. This plugin can be called multiple times on the website or a page.
* When adding shortcodes to pages or posts be sure to USE THE WORDPRESS HTML EDITOR VIEW, not the Visual editor view.
* Prior to plugin updates its always a good idea to backup event data. Select a plugin from the WordPress Plugins Repository that can backup and restore custom (non-WordPress) tables.
Not yet available…why not ask me a question so we can start this?
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Mini Testimonials” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
Taken out of “beta” and introducing version 1.0.0
Fixed a bug in which special characters would prevent plugin from working correctly.
Increased character limit for testimonials to 150 characters
Added option for company name (optional)
Requested plugin to be added to repository