Note: This plugin requires PHP 5
Using WordPress security docs as a guide we have targeted a lot of the issues and endeavoured to make the process of strengthening your WP installation as easy as possible by providing the information you need to be able to set things up.
* Scan the database for possible XSS issues. * Limit login attempts to one per ten seconds per user. * Check all file permissions. * Check for presence of index.html files in all directories. * Check if WordPress is up-to-date. * Remove the version number from HTML source. * Log all POST requests. * Log all failed login attempts. * Change the admin username. * Randomize the database table prefix. * Require stronger passwords. * Detect SSH.
This plugin was commisioned by MJ Penner Consulting and released to the general public as a gesture of good will.
- Upload the ‘mjjp-security-tools’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- View the admin for the Security Tools in Tools – > Security Tools
- Follow the prompts to help sort out your plugin security.
Please do not upgrade beyond v 1.0 if you are on WordPress 2.8 – 2.9!
- I Need HELP!!!
That’s what I’m here for. I do WordPress sites for many people in a professional capacity and
can do the same for you. Check out www.zackdesign.biz
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“MJP Security Plugin” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “MJP Security Plugin” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Tested in WP 3.3.2
- Link update
- Removed the old stylesheet and used the google one for jquery ui
- First Release